We're a fucking disgrace fucking shambles fucking diabolical performance get the board and manager to fuck

5 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Nothing changes without change at the very top. They've sold Clement a lemon once they are gone we can seriously consider manager change. 

These players aren't good enough it's that simple am done being angry. Realistically this isn't on them the are giving it 100% they just don't have the ability capable of taking us where we need to go. 

It's going to take years. 

New investment 

New management 

New squad. 

Then we can put up a fight to constantly be winning trophies. 

On the contrary Kingkurt, we can force the change at the top by voting with our feet at the very bottom, the longer us as fans accept this shite being served up to us the longer the misery will continue.

9 hours ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

The club lacks characters and strong personalities that give the support people to believe in at all levels and it’s created a culture of complete apathy.

That’s what i said last night.

There’s nobody since the Europa run that the fans believe in.

Players like

Mcgregor, Morelos, Kent, Arfield, Davis, Bassey etc weren’t perfect by any means but most fans believed in them and they had at points that wow factor

Gerrard had that status.

Gio being a legend the fans loved him.

This manager and squad is just bland. Where are the heroes, where are your fan favourites. There is just nothing to get excited about.

1 hour ago, Veridian Dynamics said:

Depressed as f**k last night, woke up this morning, still depressed as f**k

Something needs to change, fast.

Cant see anything changing. Those out injured won’t bring much so we’re stuck with this shite.

They won’t sack Clement so the comedy show continues 

At the very least we should see a team with a bit more urgency. These cunts are just going through the motions 

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Sours is going to be a massacre 😩

Anyone who thought us playing Spurs would be good is a bit soft in the head. Postecoglou‘s celtic sides more often than not battered us. His Spurs side is going to run right over the top of us.

From the moment we drew them I couldn’t get my head around people being excited to see him bring Spurs to Ibrox 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Anyone who thought us playing Spurs would be good is a bit soft in the head. Postecoglou‘s celtic sides more often than not battered us. His Spurs side is going to run right over the top of us.

From the moment we drew them I couldn’t get my head around people being excited to see him bring Spurs to Ibrox 

Aye, and you just know that fat cunt will want to rub our noses in it. 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Lambs to the slaughter mate 

horrible draw for us 

The Gerrard seasons and under Gio on road ro Seville I honestly would have welcomed anyone to Ibrox. Not saying we would have won but had a bit of belief we could go to toe to toe with anyone in Europe at that point and at least give a respectable showing of ourselves

Now you are looking at old Trafford and spurs at home as damage limitation jobs

10 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

The Gerrard seasons and under Gio on road ro Seville I honestly would have welcomed anyone to Ibrox. Not saying we would have won but had a bit of belief we could go to toe to toe with anyone in Europe at that point and at least give a respectable showing of ourselves

Now you are looking at old Trafford and spurs at home as damage limitation jobs

Aberdeen away in a few weeks could be damage limitation ! 

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

That’s what i said last night.

There’s nobody since the Europa run that the fans believe in.

Players like

Mcgregor, Morelos, Kent, Arfield, Davis, Bassey etc weren’t perfect by any means but most fans believed in them and they had at points that wow factor

Gerrard had that status.

Gio being a legend the fans loved him.

This manager and squad is just bland. Where are the heroes, where are your fan favourites. There is just nothing to get excited about.

Nobody from this current squad gets in any of gvb's or Gerrards squad. That just shows how much we've went backwards. 

6 hours ago, OrkneyTrueBlue said:

We cannot afford to become that revolving door of sacking managers every 12 months, completely understand why Clement is being brought to task however who takes over ? Another manager to be presented with the same scenario under the current board ? 

Stick or twist every season is setting us so far back we have become almost unrecognisable on a Domestic and European front since 55 and Seville. 

For me it's from the top down, first and foremost their needs to be change at the very highest level, structure of the club is all over the place, Clements job is hard enough without an ill equipped board. 

My question is who takes us forward on the park with the resources at their disposal, both domestically and on the European stage ? 

Mate that's exactly what we have become.

Gio comes in Nov 21

Beale comes in Nov 22

Clement comes in Nov 23

No one has any patience, we are all full of good intentions until the shit hits the fan and we're relentless until a new manager is brought in, realistically we should've stuck by Gio, to take us to the Europa League Final, manage to lift the squad to win the Cup a few days later and qualify for the UCL away at PSV is the kind of quality we can only dream of now.

His record against the tims left a lot to be desired but we never gave him a chance to rectify it, 2022-23 might've became a write off but you'd hope that Gio would've used the funds he practically raised by himself, far better than Beale ever would.

12 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

Mate that's exactly what we have become.

Gio comes in Nov 21

Beale comes in Nov 22

Clement comes in Nov 23

No one has any patience, we are all full of good intentions until the shit hits the fan and we're relentless until a new manager is brought in, realistically we should've stuck by Gio, to take us to the Europa League Final, manage to lift the squad to win the Cup a few days later and qualify for the UCL away at PSV is the kind of quality we can only dream of now.

His record against the tims left a lot to be desired but we never gave him a chance to rectify it, 2022-23 might've became a write off but you'd hope that Gio would've used the funds he practically raised by himself, far better than Beale ever would.

Gio was let down by the board the summer after Seville 

Domestically his first season was also majorly frustrating and we did throw the title away 

The parkhead game they blew us away was a horror show , at Ibrox they edged out a 2-1 victory in a quite stuffy game if I remember correctly 

The next two games I actually thought he was starting to get to grips with them under Postecoglu . At Hampden a 2-1 victory where we looked remarkably fitter than them and a 1-1 at parkhead where again we finished the stronger and fitter team and came a sakala shot off the post from nicking it 

That summer after delivering a European final and then champions league football he was badly let down by the board. Not saying he was faultless but he already started that season with his hands tied behind his back and the parkhead 4-0 horror show exposed that. We have been going backwards at an alarming rate ever since that night in Eindhoven and the major fault lies with the board for letting it happen