**** The Official Rangers v FCSB Europa League Match Thread *****

4 hours ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

Wonder if jefte will put his boots on the correct feet. What a fucking honking performance that was today 

Just not seeing it with this lad at all.

Course, everybody else is struggling enough with their own games to leave them anything spare to help a young lad find his feet in the team.

3 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

:lol: His worst yet. Some of his touches were worrying

cannot understand why we dont try him wide left that was his original position then move the albanian boy to no 10 which is his position but i think that is too clever for the manager when you go back to lyon game anyone who scouted tham must have seen their 2 wingers were the danger yet we played 2 full backs who cannot tackle and a right winger in cerny who never tracks back it took our idiot manager 68 mins to change it

4 hours ago, AGC123 said:

What’s the deal with the tickets for this? I promised my daughter I’d take her to this weeks ago. It’s only giving you an option of a £150 match package, surely you can buy ticket for just this game. 

For Lyon singles were available like 48 hours before or something - would just check each day I doubt it’ll be a struggle to get tickets! 

4 hours ago, AGC123 said:

What’s the deal with the tickets for this? I promised my daughter I’d take her to this weeks ago. It’s only giving you an option of a £150 match package, surely you can buy ticket for just this game. 

Hope she phones childline on you.