***France vs Scotland match thread***

Poetry_In_Blue

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

SSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A FECKIN RESULT AND WHAT A STRIKE BY MCFADDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYONE PLAYED GREAT, WHAT A TEAM PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only reason I can think of playing Hartley is that we're going with 4 in midfield and playing a holder.

Caldwell was rank rotten in there against South Africa so either Barry or Hartley are gonna sit behind the 4...

Your wrong m8, McLeish has already said that he is NOT playing 4-1-4-1 with a holding midfielder, he is going for a 4-4-1-1 with someone just in behind the lone striker (probably McFadden)...

It will be a dark day in hell if Caldwell even gets near the starting 11 tonight, Hartley as well for that matter, they are both mung chowder !!

?

:rolleyes:

What a game. I don't think I'll ever see Scotland get as good a result as they did tonight.

Thing is, I missed the goal.

Ordered a pint at the exact same time as McFadden hit the shot.

I know where I'll be when we play Italy, at that bar trying to hit the same bolt of lightning!

Superb result for us!! It was great to stuff there words right back down there throats!

|Shame that Ukraine didn't do us a wee favour. :(

Thing is, had they won, they would still be in contention. This was actually a good result. Not as good as a draw mind you. But better than Ukraine winning imo.

MNSA - If McFadden doesn't start i'll give you my computor !

If McFadden doesn't start the McLeish will be lucky to make it home to Scotland ALIVE !!

1-0 tonight with McFadden the Hero !! (I feel a repeat of the Holland game at Hampden a few years back)

What did I tell you !! Was there ever a dought ???

i woke up this morning thinking that was all a dream!!

but what a goal by mcfadden! i know he had been criticised before the game but i thought paul hartley was immense!! the whole back 4 was also and craig gordon made great saves at key times! in fact there wasnt a bad performance all night!

MNSA - If McFadden doesn't start i'll give you my computor !

If McFadden doesn't start the McLeish will be lucky to make it home to Scotland ALIVE !!

1-0 tonight with McFadden the Hero !! (I feel a repeat of the Holland game at Hampden a few years back)

What did I tell you !! Was there ever a dought ???

I wouldn't play Boyd up front alone. It doesn't work for Rangers, so would it work for Scotland?

If we're to have a lone man up front:

Same defence as yours, plus:

Ferguson, McCulloch, Brown, Fletcher and Maloney, then McFadden.

We'll need mobility and pace up front.

You're not the only one who had a clue m8 ;)