* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, 72barca said:

I watched their game today and Allen and Izaguirez made up their left side. I was not impressed at all with Allen.
What a waste of a player.
I think both of them are getting the chop.

Hopefully a karate chop to the throat.

6 hours ago, 72barca said:

I watched their game today and Allen and Izaguirez made up their left side. I was not impressed at all with Allen.
What a waste of a player.
I think both of them are getting the chop.

They need a manager first ??

2 hours ago, jintybear said:

Was it from a reliable source? Personally I would prefer Keane 

Quite a few folk stuck money on him yesterday that got told the same info as me. He was 8/1 but never touched it myself. 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

oh ffs .The refs will be getting there clarification earphones ready for next season .

Just passing on what I got told mate. Personally I think they'd be daft to bring him back. ??

21 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

So......Hillsborough victims families last week and this weekend Syrian refugees.....look at us, look at us!!

Looking forward to the families of the ira bombings being paraded…………

4 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Looking forward to the families of the ira bombings being paraded…………

They portray hey portray themselves as THE all include football club but when you have to try hard to prove it you usually aren't.

18 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

They portray hey portray themselves as THE all include football club but when you have to try hard to prove it you usually aren't.

Should get the families of the kids lives that were ruined at the hands of the paedophile ring the hid up at the stadium. Then they should use their 'millions' they have for justice to find the people responsible. It's like a magic trick, they make you look one way to avoid you looking where you should be.

3 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Should get the families of the kids lives that were ruined at the hands of the paedophile ring the hid up at the stadium. Then they should use their 'millions' they have for justice to find the people responsible. It's like a magic trick, they make you look one way to avoid you looking where you should be.

Very true mate.

13 hours ago, Essandoh said:

What's all this pish flying about Twitter about them approaching Owen Coyle? :lol::lol: 

Can't be fucking serious.

Is this the same Owen Coyle who stated he didn't want the Celtic job the last time they went fishing for him :lol: 

May as well just hand us 55 right now if they're hiring that useless plum. 

Archived