* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Must be honest, Rodgers is the last person on their list I want them to get. 

Tbh I honestly don't care who they get. 

We will deal with whoever it is cause at the end of the day it's about what we do not them.

I don't want them to get Rodgers but if they do, I'm not going to live in fear. They're not going to sign players with the pedigree of Jordan Rossiter for £250k. They simply can't.

We've forced them to play their hand early which is good. By signing Rossiter and going after Barton, we've set the bar and their fans are demanding it be matched. Liewell will be shiting himself as his purse is about to be emptied and big Desmond will be deep sea diving in Panama looking for the tenner he planked under a rock 

Rodgers is playing a good game here 

he's looking for a big job, the press are all over him talking to Celtic 

I see it playing out as Rodgers declining the offer as a good chat with the board and him signing for someone in England.

ive also heard Ajax want him 

13 minutes ago, Gillete said:

Rodgers is playing a good game here 

he's looking for a big job, the press are all over him talking to Celtic 

I see it playing out as Rodgers declining the offer as a good chat with the board and him signing for someone in England.

ive also heard Ajax want him 

Watford would be my bet. Would he look at Everton also possibly

It would be disappointing if they got Rodgers but nothing to really panic about.

I don`t really understand why he`d go there though. If somehow they could pay anywhere near the wages of his previous employers it would eat into what I`d imagine will already be a pretty meager budget compared to what he`s used to. Celtic also need to shift a lot of players before they can really think of bringing anyone in.

47 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I think he might be the best of a bad bunch but TBH I don't rate him that highly. I feel that he's inherited good teams then fucked up when he brings his own players in. He can't be that good or other clubs would be banging his door down to get him.

Anyway I don't care who they get. We welcome the challenge 

Can't see any reason why people would be frightened by Rodgers. He made a mediocre Liverpool team even more Mediocre. (Without Suarez)

he he did well with Swansea but so did Soussa, Martinez and Garry Monk!

plus the magic hat will know  how Rodgers plays.

not worried??

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

This probably my opinion too. Still, he is by no means certain to be a success. His post Swansea record is patchy. I think Rodgers is still something of an unknown quantity. We dont know which version of Rodgers is the real one - the Swansea version or the Liverpool version.

2 minutes ago, JockyWilsonspants said:

This probably my opinion too. Still, he is by no means certain to be a success. His post Swansea record is patchy. I think Rodgers is still something of an unknown quantity. We dont know which version of Rodgers is the real one - the Swansea version or the Liverpool version.

True

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if it's mckay. They've mentioned him but said Rogers is no1 candidate.

"We tried didn't work but thanks for the extra 10k season books"

This happened with keane last time round 

Think this'll be what happens .they must be shitting it .trying to get someone in before we win the cup 

STV news report was quite sketchy, sort of Hi Brendan its Pete Liewell here You want a job,no okay then I'll phone another Paddy .no pictures of him at Parkhead,Lennoxtown,Airport,maybe they just texted him.

looks to me they are trying to take the shine of the Cup Final dominating the media by leaking stories e.g 10mill for Tierney,talking to Rodgers,etc . wonder what tomorrow's story will be.

3 hours ago, centenarystand said:

For a Rangers supporter you have some very strange views.

A left wing anti -Royalist?

Just a guess from a simple guy.

Why would being left wing be a strange view for a Rangers fan?

Archived