* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like it is according to bbc.

Good appointment and I doubted the affordability from their point of view. 

He must've took a huge cut if he's going to join but as ever if we kick on and do as we can then I'm more than confident we will be up their till the end next season 

They'll still spend ae their time getting aw excited talking about us the team that don't exist 

Collins on STV news tonight saying he can't believe John(Yogi) Hughes has not been linked to the Septic job FFS ??? 

Today's propaganda is Rodgers would be chuckin away 10m if he join them due to a clause in his contract,next statement will be "Well at lease we tried" but here's Lenny who we got for feck all cos he's on the dole,now get the season tickets bought cos he' Septic minded

for fuck sake wait for 2 years and get an extra 10 million! only a complete fud of a transsexual pumping kind would be that thick to accept a job and ruin his Thailand lady boy pumping fund

Out of everyone linked that's the one you don't want them to get. However he doesn't worry me, he will cost a fortune for a name basically, he hasn't really done anything with his career yet. Unfortunately another reb from NI. Too many now. 

Although next season we could be looking at one of the most high scoring old firm games in recent memory the way the two managers play. 

3 hours ago, The Avon Ranger said:

Collins on STV news tonight saying he can't believe John(Yogi) Hughes has not been linked to the Septic job FFS ??? 

TBF, with names like McKay, Lennon, Stubbs, Coyle and Lambert linked, I can't believe yogi hasn't been either :lol: 

3 minutes ago, CottonRunt said:

Rodgers is probably the best manager that's available at the moment (excluding pie in the sky appointments like Mourinho)

Bad news for us if those cunts get him, was hoping for Keane or Lemmon. 

The jury seems to be out on that one at the moment!

They couldn't really afford to fuck about with the next appointment, must be some package if it's more than guys like Dick were on. Fat boy will be raging he can't pocket all the profits this year tarrier rhat 

Delia to Rodgers is a coup honestly didn't expect that to come off.

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

They couldn't really afford to fuck about with the next appointment, must be some package if it's more than guys like Dick were on. Fat boy will be raging he can't pocket all the profits this year tarrier rhat 

Delia to Rodgers is a coup honestly didn't expect that to come off.

They must be splashing some amount of cash. I heard them rationalise the spend by saying  all they need is a couple of thousand extra season tickets and that's his wages sorted as if spending big money at a football club is a crime only committed by rangers.

Rodgers is the best they could have hoped for and strangely they have us to thank.

I laughed at a caller on ssb tonight saying " Rodgers will be able to tap into the English lower league market, with all his contacts" and I thought

" wonder where you got that idea from matey?"

The guy managed to have Rodgers do everything Warburton is doing without actually mentioning Rangers or Warburton. 

Archived