* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, CaptainDandy said:

That video :lol::lol:

Claiming the 'Edinburgh establishment' were out to get Celtic and help Rangers. Typical taig pish 'ohh everybodies against us, poor us'. Didnt once mention the amount of of money they've received from Glasgow City Council though surprisingly doh 

Before they spout their shite you know it's one of them, joe miller that they interview has the mental age of a retarded 4 year old , he is beyond stupid, so fucking childish, Oh ye get a bad smell when you get close to castle greyskull  ffs  what,,, does someone have to dress you in the morning.??

They convince themselves and then, because they are so fucking stupid, their fellow supporters are convinced

Then twitter timmy refers you to these clips as irrefutable evidence 

This mentality that a loss is actually a crime against them and must be challenged because they are so fucking wonderful, this at a time they are calling out 90% of their players for being shite 

There is a special deluded bubble shielded from fact and reason where these reptiles operate,  leaving only to sign on for the Queens shilling 

Kerrydale Meltdown ‏@KerryFail  Mar 2

If that performance was bad enough, some mentalist shat himself next to me, obviously had too much to drink. Stewards just sat and watched.

Kerrydale Meltdown ‏@KerryFail  Jul 21

...   Celtic fans. Did a shite outside the house & smeared it on the bonnet of my dad's car...

1 hour ago, Rangers Lady said:

If that performance was bad enough, some mentalist shat himself next to me, obviously had too much to drink. Stewards just sat and watched.

...   Celtic fans. Did a shite outside the house & smeared it on the bonnet of my dad's car...

Wtf is it with them and shite? If they're not smearing it on cars they're firing it into Lidl bags. Must be trying to emulate the dirty protests of the past.

2 hours ago, johanhentze said:

3 hours ago, DBBTB said:

"If he had a different name - a more Latino name - this guy would be talked about as being worth 15 million quid, for sure."

Rodgers talking about The Thumb.

15 million. :lol: Fuck off :lol:

Thumbalino the 15 million scum striker. :lol::lol:  Rodgers is more deluded than I thought if he really believes the thumb is worth that much, surely he meant 1500 hundred.

2 hours ago, Rangers Lady said:

Before they spout their shite you know it's one of them, joe miller that they interview has the mental age of a retarded 4 year old , he is beyond stupid, so fucking childish, Oh ye get a bad smell when you get close to castle greyskull  ffs  what,,, does someone have to dress you in the morning.??

They convince themselves and then, because they are so fucking stupid, their fellow supporters are convinced

Then twitter timmy refers you to these clips as irrefutable evidence 

This mentality that a loss is actually a crime against them and must be challenged because they are so fucking wonderful, this at a time they are calling out 90% of their players for being shite 

There is a special deluded bubble shielded from fact and reason where these reptiles operate,  leaving only to sign on for the Queens shilling 

What do you expect when they worship the jobee smearing terrorist that is jobee sands?!

3 hours ago, Rangers Lady said:

Celtic fans. Did a shite outside the house & smeared it on the bonnet of my dad's car...

Might be the same rancid fenian who did a double shite in a slop house in Tenerife. :lol: 
These repulsive cunts deserve each other. :uk: 
You can take jobby sands as a role model if you are one of the republicans :lol: 

Archived