* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, gsa said:

You brought up the two state solution?

Actually, never mind. You've clearly got no idea. 

I can only assume you are talking about the talks in 2000 given what you have said. What does that prove though. We are not really privy to specific details that were discussed. But can you explain to me what I asked you? That how can Israel claim to support the 2 state solution when it keeps building illegal settlements and encroaching upon palestinian land.?

21 minutes ago, gsa said:

Fuck off you lying prick. 

You've completely embarrassed yourself. Your only concern is rangers fans waving the Israeli flag yet that morphs into a critique of "West Bank settlements". Behave. 

Well I have to mention that when people on here think Israel can do no wrong. 

I wish we had won against Ross County.  If we did there would only be a 5 point gap (assuming they win their game in hand).  Considering how shite the start to our season has been that would've been a good position for us still.

4 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Just seen that penalty claim!

What a fucking joke of a ref, Fucking shitebag

'It's a difficult one, but Don Robertson, the referee, is in a good position'. Liam McLeod, BBC commentary. :lol:

It's the most blatant foul and red you'll see! Only debate was whether it was in the box or not.

2 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Israel could flatten the plasticinians in an instant,but they don't.

Israel wants to live in peace.

Hamas however....

Forgive me if I don't trust you to be an authority on the subject.

Mostly because you are a fucking idiot. :thumbup:

47 minutes ago, Inigo said:

'It's a difficult one, but Don Robertson, the referee, is in a good position'. Liam McLeod, BBC commentary. :lol:

It's the most blatant foul and red you'll see! Only debate was whether it was in the box or not.

Is that the Wee bastard who creams himself whenever the scum get a corner or start attacking

12 hours ago, Siam69 said:

You ever been to Israel?

Do you know anything, like anything at all about orthodox Jews?

You obviously don't, or you wouldn't come out with nonsense like women have equal rights.

I live near the biggest orthodox community in the UK, women can't even drive cars ffs. And that's in London, in Israel they can't even sit anywhere near a male on the bus in the orthodox community which is huge in Israel. 

Brainless cretin lol, aye, away and educate yourself ffs. 

Have you..?

Archived