* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

Was pointed out to me by a more level headed bear than myself when they played us they had been lamping everyone in Scotland and on a high going into the CL their confidence was sky high and  had everything going for them whereas we were seriously struggling for form and not confident at all. He said a few CL beatings will bring them back down to earth and the goals will steadily dry up, we will eventually settle down find a bit of form and next time we play them will be a different game.

You know i think he might be  right.  

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, centenarystand said:

Was pointed out to me by a more level headed bear than myself when they played us they had been lamping everyone in Scotland and on a high going into the CL their confidence was sky high and  had everything going for them whereas we were seriously struggling for form and not confident at all. He said a few CL beatings will bring them back down to earth and the goals will steadily dry up, we will eventually settle down find a bit of form and next time we play them will be a different game.

You know i think he might be  right.  

Get that bear a pint. 

If we continue saturdays and yesterdays form, we will be a force to reckon with. Early goal and we'll be in the money. We need that pacey, energetic midfield. It's something that teams can't handle. 

7 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Get that bear a pint. 

If we continue saturdays and yesterdays form, we will be a force to reckon with. Early goal and we'll be in the money. We need that pacey, energetic midfield. It's something that teams can't handle. 

We drew against Ross County and beat a part-time Championship team.  We're a force now?  :lol:

1 hour ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

Was just waiting for you to show your face in this thread slagging us (again)

Some of you lot have memories like goldfish.  We've been struggling badly for weeks and Aberdeen is going to be a real tough test for us.  Hopefully we can get back on track and get more consistent league result in the coming months leading up to the next Old Firm. 

31 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Get that bear a pint. 

Credit where it's due we are starting to move in the right direction. 

Should we get a win on Sunday the afterburners will kick in.

16 minutes ago, centenarystand said:

A return to moving the ball a bit quicker is not coincidental with the return of Holt, he is alway's available to receive the ball and with windass in there as well the midfield is set up now to attack where as from the start of the season it was set up to protect the two centre backs

1 hour ago, centenarystand said:

An away win to Aberdeen would be a great result and I certainly hope that happens.  We need to start winning consistently in this division. 

3 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

We drew against Ross County and beat a part-time Championship team.  We're a force now?  :lol:

Step in the right direction wouldn't you say? Shit on Saturday was just straight unlucky especially since two were cleared off the line and getting a goal would've opened the floodgates.

And qots has been on great form and they fancied their chances. Alloa held off the tims for 83 minutes. By that time in our game we were 5-0 up.

1 hour ago, RFCRobertson said:

Step in the right direction wouldn't you say? Shit on Saturday was just straight unlucky especially since two were cleared off the line and getting a goal would've opened the floodgates.

And qots has been on great form and they fancied their chances. Alloa held off the tims for 83 minutes. By that time in our game we were 5-0 up.

And a big crowd of 15900, cunts couldn't hide the figures 

What the fuck ... the second angle of his attack challenge makes it look like a drunken Saturday night take-down from a boyfriend who's bird has just had her purse nicked.

Downright fucking shocking. I assume because the priest referee gave a free kick and a yellow, then this cannot be challenged by archbishop Tony Mcglennan the compliance officer?

They where fucking dogshit last night. Missed the last 20 so was saved the inevitable late goals but they where fucking honking for 70mins.

Yes the dominated possession, but Alloa had one or two chances. The scum where ballooning the ball all over the shop, superior finishing my magic hat.

If we get some confidence in us and continue to improve that mob are their for the taking. 

Gordon's challenge was fucking hoofing. How the fuck he got away with a yellow I will never understand. 

Archived