* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Only in Scotland can you praise a player for hitting the bar ffs

IMG_1781.PNG

The beeb just doing their bit to help their fenian pals flog the boy for big money 

Also seen some tims absoloutely beeling at the fact we had the highest away attendance in Britain on the football away days Facebook page this weekend  . Who confirmed we had 3,600 or so on Friday night . Some tim went on an emberassing one man crusade saying it was bollocks and we only had 2,500 . The page clarified they had the attendance confirmed by Inverness themselves only for this Tim to again accusing it of being a lie . He was genuinely raging at this rather trivial fact :lol: they are no right man 

18 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Also seen some tims absoloutely beeling at the fact we had the highest away attendance in Britain on the football away days Facebook page this weekend  . Who confirmed we had 3,600 or so on Friday night . Some tim went on an emberassing one man crusade saying it was bollocks and we only had 2,500 . The page clarified they had the attendance confirmed by Inverness themselves only for this Tim to again accusing it of being a lie . He was genuinely raging at this rather trivial fact :lol: they are no right man 

Fucking absolute rocket :lol:

On 17 October 2016 at 4:09 PM, Virtuoso said:

So they dug up the roads and laid 1/2 a mile of piping without anyone noticing...

xnrsdt.png

I swear those thick inbred cunts live in a parallel universe to the rest of us...either that or it's the schooling they receive :rolleyes:

...or maybe it was The Mole  :ohmy: 

:D

Cannae wait till we start selling some Ibrox Spring 

Just walked through George Sq and it's fucking disgusting. Full place is decked out in green and white banners, multiple celtic crests and 67 Lisboa all over the fucking camp. A stage is set up as well. WTF are GCC playing at?!?! Looking forward to the Rangers one. ?

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

Just walked through George Sq and it's fucking disgusting. Full place is decked out in green and white banners, multiple celtic crests and 67 Lisboa all over the fucking camp. A stage is set up as well. WTF are GCC playing at?!?! Looking forward to the Rangers one. ?

A mere excuse for GCC to show their true colours.

Papist cunts.

2 hours ago, B1872 said:

I'm amazed this has actually been allowed. Recipe for disaster.

23 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

I'm amazed this has actually been allowed. Recipe for disaster.

You think so? I think the bears handle themselves a bit better than they cunts though. If it was us there would be countless petitions, protests, media campaigns and negative headlines about it. Anything would happen to disrupt it but we just tend to let them get on with it.  Just how I see things these days. ?

3 minutes ago, B1872 said:

You think so? I think the bears handle themselves a bit better than they cunts though. If it was us there would be countless petitions, protests, media campaigns and negative headlines about it. Anything would happen to disrupt it but we just tend to let them get on with it.  Just how I see things these days. ?

It's not a recipe for disaster actually, I'm kidding myself there.

Not that I'm saying there won't be trouble at it because there will be.

The city centre will effectively become a no go zone for bears tonight, there will be drunken arseholes causing trouble left, right and centre and George Square will be will be turned into a pro-IRA rally.

We'll here fuckall of it though. The media will have us all believing it was a trouble free affair and the tarriers are a credit to the city.

3 hours ago, B1872 said:

Precedent set , we should request one for our first home European game when it comes . Watch the council squirm there way out of it 

Archived