* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

2 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

So they didn't actually bid at all never mind £20 mil?

They're a really weird creepy club btw and if the dirty tarrier paedo bastards never darkened our doors again I wouldn't be one bit upset. Rancid fucks.

Nah of course not, think of it as free advertising, intent to sell and guide price duly notified by a tame media outlet.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Over the past near decade you'd think Arsenal would be cellic 2.0 with the players they were signing from them:lol:

Shameless, rancid cunts. 

Anyone who believes a player who has 4 goals less than Liam Boyce in the league will go for close to £20 million is off their head. 

Surprised the articles floating about didnt have that single goal against Man City as well. 

Sinclair has been the better of the two and he's yet to be touted for any club. 

Best bit about their new signing is the Rebel led with "cellic close in on african wonderbhoy". Already x his transfer by 10:lol: you can see it all now when he stops ICT scoring at Parkhead on a tuesday night. What we see here is the new Wanyama but he's worth at least double than that remember what a player. 

Shameless tarrier cunts. 

19 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Do you think the bheasts are holding back info while they implement a scorched earth policy to facilitate another cover up ?

This cover up will take a bit more thought even for the deranged. The manager didn't just not report him he ran to his house to console the paedo against ant accusations. 

8 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

This cover up will take a bit more thought even for the deranged. The manager didn't just not report him he ran to his house to console the paedo against ant accusations. 

I wonder how Police, Scotland's investigation is going ?

16 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I wonder how Police, Scotland's investigation is going ?

Apparently according to these latest news articles the prosecutors are eagerly awaiting police reports. That could be an interesting turn of events once they realise it's futile to continue this coverup. 

41 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Apparently according to these latest news articles the prosecutors are eagerly awaiting police reports. That could be an interesting turn of events once they realise it's futile to continue this coverup. 

Believe it or not its celtic fc who are holding it up as they're withholding information. Heard it on Clyde earlier. ??

Over the past few years for every one of their players linked with a mythical seven-figure transfer fee, another four or five have quietly slipped out the door never to be be heard of again. There are names mentioned in the last few posts I had completely forgotten about, or never heard of at all. 

Maybe the odd big incoming fee does put the whole operation in the black, but they've done some amount of speculating to accumulate what they have.

22 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Believe it or not its celtic fc who are holding it up as they're withholding information. Heard it on Clyde earlier. ??

I can believe it. 

From 1996 

"

Celtic kit manager Jim McCafferty has quit the club. 

And yesterday it emerged Celtic had launched a probe over "allegations" concerning the 50-year-old bachelor. 

A former dugout regular, Mr McCafferty resigned his full-time post within the last few weeks. 

Celtic yesterday refused to detail the claims or say whether Mr McCafferty had been asked to go. 

A spokesman said: "The club was recently made aware of certain allegations regarding alleged incidents of some years ago not involving Celtic FC. The matters are under investigation. 

"Mr McCafferty recently resigned for personal reasons. …"

Surely they've completed this investigation by now, show the police the personal reasons and to why they didn't report his crimes.  Why the delay, you need to ask yourself???

2 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

I can believe it. 

From 1996 

"

Celtic kit manager Jim McCafferty has quit the club. 

And yesterday it emerged Celtic had launched a probe over "allegations" concerning the 50-year-old bachelor. 

A former dugout regular, Mr McCafferty resigned his full-time post within the last few weeks. 

Celtic yesterday refused to detail the claims or say whether Mr McCafferty had been asked to go. 

A spokesman said: "The club was recently made aware of certain allegations regarding alleged incidents of some years ago not involving Celtic FC. The matters are under investigation. 

"Mr McCafferty recently resigned for personal reasons. …"

Surely they've completed this investigation by now, show the police the personal reasons and to why they didn't report his crimes.  Why the delay, you need to ask yourself???

So they've done it again. These scumbags really are the footballing equivalent of the Vatican :megaanguish:

They need to be investigated and punished

We need to get the "Spotlight" team who made that movie, to investigate this lot. If I was one of that mob I would be shitting fucking big bricks today but as @D'Artagnan alluded some days ago, the "Transmission belts" have been fully deployed and are functioning so effectively with the support of the organisations identified 2/3 posts above this one.

I have to cry at us poor souls who expect ANYTHING to come out of a Scottish police, political, church or institutional investigation. They are unfortunately up to their knees in it also I would expect.

45 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

So they've done it again. These scumbags really are the footballing equivalent of the Vatican :megaanguish:

They need to be investigated and punished

They investigated this paedophile back in 1996 prior to him then going onto coach more kids at hibs and Falkirk. Due to his confessions and what we now know about him it would be inconceivable that their investigations at that time didn't bring up some evidence that would of prevented any more kids being abused. So was it the police that ignored the evidence or scum fc again with holding it to protect another one of their paedophiles. 

image.jpg

2 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

They investigated this paedophile back in 1996 prior to him then going onto coach more kids at hibs and Falkirk. Due to his confessions and what we now know about him it would be inconceivable that their investigations at that time didn't bring up some evidence that would of prevented any more kids being abused. So was it the police that ignored the evidence or scum fc again with holding it to protect another one of their paedophiles. 

image.jpg

tommy burns knew

Archived