* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I stand corrected :lol:

I can see why you think that mate, due to the cover up but this looks like it's slipped through the net. Had to rewind it myself a couple of times to see if he said what I thought he said. Not entirely sure what more they need in order to prosecute celtic fc!!!!

11 hours ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

The celtic cup......stuck right in it.....

Looks like that cunt Grunt was gulping for air when he mentioned the c....c cup.
Andy Woodward told of his fears of attending and seemed sure that c....c "coaches" as in plural were taking advantage of boys.
It looks like this aint going away. 

1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Looks like that cunt Grunt was gulping for air when he mentioned the c....c cup.
Andy Woodward told of his fears of attending and seemed sure that c....c "coaches" as in plural were taking advantage of boys.
It looks like this aint going away. 

the look on his face when he says the 'C' word

A great big ''Fuck NAW!!!!'' moment for Grant right there. For the rest of the interview he was probably inwardly rehearsing his excuses for the inevitable carpeting by his masters. Surprised it was aired tbh. Maybe trying to avoid adverse publicity if the interviewee revealed what was said and they hadn't.

1 hour ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Rodgers is now the potential saviour of Scottish football and the SFA should be listening to him according to lego muncher. Ffs

The deluded idiot is the David Brent of world football.......how many clubs from the continent came in for him......he got lucky one season with Suarez and Sturridge 

1 hour ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Rodgers is now the potential saviour of Scottish football and the SFA should be listening to him according to lego muncher. Ffs

I would hope that the saviour of Scottish football's fundamental job is to disband a certain football club for allowing innocent children to be abused. Only lego muncher can honestly believe a guy that rodgers trannies is that such person. 

28 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

The deluded idiot is the David Brent of world football.......how many clubs from the continent came in for him......he got lucky one season with Suarez and Sturridge 

That liverpool team also had no distractions or travelling to Europe that season..and they still won FUCK ALL..

Archived