* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

20 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Literally absolute fucking nonsense. 

Alan Brazil on Talksport asked Ray Wilkins whether he thought Dembele could cut it at Chelsea. Ray Wilkins actually laughed out loud, on air and said no chance. 

People down south have absolutely no idea who he is, he was alright at Fulham, came up to the SPFL and looked a decent striker in a team which won everything. However, he scored less goals than someone who moved to Burton for under 500k. If he had came and scored 50 goals in the league like a Larsson, I'd accept the hype. But it's absolutely hilarious how their fans genuinely believe he could start for Arsenal, despite the fact he's nowhere near France's squad and they have 2 of their best strikers already...

true.

The gap between our league - even good players in our league - and the top of the EPL is gigantic. However the two draws with Man City have given cellic fans the impression that they and some of their players are a lot closer to the top echelons of the game than they actually are. 

Couple that with the narrative that Barca can hand out a 7-0 defeat to "anyone" and that cellic are " invisible" in Scotland and you have a grand self delusion taking place.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

Aye that's what a meant mate,it's a cunt like griffiths we could be doing with upfront apart from his ugly wee mutant face 

I mentioned him in the suggestions thread, people didn't seem too keen on the idea though. 

just overheard a convo ,1 guy obviously a tarrier ,the other obviously not

the 2nd guy was laughing at a supposed 32m bid from arsenal,32m for somebody unproven,your having a laugh ,tummy replied ,well he scored 20 odd goals up here and scored in champions league so how is he unproven

laughable what these fuds think 

The daily laugh...

ARSENE WENGER is ready to turn to Celtic hotshot Moussa Dembele if Alexis Sanchez quits Arsenal this summer.

Dembele has been valued at around £30m but in the wake of spiralling transfer fees this summer, Celtic are likely to want more for a player who has three years remaining on his contract.

42 minutes ago, The Monk said:

Honestly think they're whoring him out to all these top clubs and none are buying it, they'll get decent money but he'll end up at someone like Stoke or Newcastle.

The sheer thought of replacing Alexis Sanchez with that goon is fucking hilarious 

1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

The daily laugh...

ARSENE WENGER is ready to turn to Celtic hotshot Moussa Dembele if Alexis Sanchez quits Arsenal this summer.

Dembele has been valued at around £30m but in the wake of spiralling transfer fees this summer, Celtic are likely to want more for a player who has three years remaining on his contract.

Wenger probably laughed like fuck if someone told him the taig is available ffs 

3 hours ago, SIRB_72 said:

They've improved a lot since then. Won the 2015 Norweigan title by 12 points, 2016 they won it by 14 and are currently 8 ahead of the rest!

Mind you who would have a chance against the greatest football side ever assembled?

Agreed sadly. No team currently on this planet will offer any opposition to the greatest club side ever put together. I genuinely fear for the likes of Barca or Bayern if they had to come up against these superhuman unbeatable superstars. Even if Arsenal spend the cut price 40 to 50 million on the worlds greatest player to replace Sanchez (and lets face it Wenger would be nuts not to) it won't weaken the Gallowgate Globetrotters in the slightest,they'll just go out and spend mega money on even more quality,and the thumb meanwhile (did anyone actually see those two wonder free kicks against the worlds best goalkeeper? ffs..I was gob smacked and felt humbled I'd lived to see the best two free kicks in the history of the beautiful game)  will be an admirable stand in replacement. Nope...football imo is finished,for as long as this bona fide Champions League class side (an insult btw putting this side down to the lowly qualities of a Man City or a Real Madrid) stay together the rest of the world can just forget it. Saddens me to admit this as a Ger but sometimes you just need to face up to reality.

6 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

The daily laugh...

If that happened I'd go into business running buses from north London to the Erskine Bridge!

7 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

The daily laugh...

Valued at 30million by who? I always thought a player is only worth what the buying club are willing to pay 

18 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Valued at 30million by who? I always thought a player is only worth what the buying club are willing to pay 

Since there is no buying club, he is worth zero Dembele Dollars.

10 hours ago, wully said:

Rosenborg are shite, St Johnstone beat them not that long ago.

That was 4 years ago tbf, when they weren't winning the league. They're now looking to go 3 in a row. Doesn't mean they're brilliant in winning the Norwegian League, but does suggest they're a better team now than when they played St Johnstone. 

Griffifths transfer to hibs has been delayed as celic have yet to receive an official sectarian death threat for grififfthsth. Once that has been received the transfer will go through.

Archived