* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

8 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

^^ Great article there. If only Scottish journos had the balls to hit out at these songs, but instead their "amazing noise" gets praised over here, so fucking backwards it's unreal

That's because Scotland is full of shitebags

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Closing a Stand wouldn't impact Linfield, the only time they would sell out the ground is if they drew us.

10000 Euros is alright as well, compared to what they made.

Overall, i'd say they were happy enough with that.

our usual crowd for a euro tie is about 5000 will have no impact

3 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

Apologies for the content but remember we got done for fan footage in Osasuna? Surely the same will happen here...?

What a fucking joke they had a chance to come to Belfast last week and go to a fanzone  and these cunts bottled it.Last night 1200 bluemen confronted and mocked them on London Road and these brave republicans(no sniggering at the back) again bottled it.

4 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

What a fucking joke they had a chance to come to Belfast last week and go to a fanzone  and these cunts bottled it.Last night 1200 bluemen confronted and mocked them on London Road and these brave republicans(no sniggering at the back) again bottled it.

When I see that video I actually just want to wade into them with a 4ft shield and a baton gun bouncing them off there skulls.

13 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

When I see that video I actually just want to wade into them with a 4ft shield and a baton gun bouncing them off there skulls.

Calm down, brother, keep your powder dry.

22 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

Apologies for the content but remember we got done for fan footage in Osasuna? Surely the same will happen here...?

I don't do Twitter but someone should send that to UEFA explaining what it is and why it's offensive and ask for it to considered alongside the other evidence of political activity by Celtic fans at last night's game. 

5 minutes ago, carrickblue said:

I don't do Twitter but someone should send that to UEFA explaining what it is and why it's offensive and ask for it to considered alongside the other evidence of political activity by Celtic fans at last night's game. 

Indeed, because remember what happened to us when we were convicted of singing sectarian songs... banned from Eindhoven.

Surely if we were banned UEFA MUST act on this as well. 

35 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

Good man Jack, keep em coming ya thick cunt!

1 hour ago, carrickblue said:

Interesting that none of the media coverage I have read so far explains what those banners actually represented. It's as though journos and editors are afraid to deal with the reality of what happened last night. 

To the uninitiated reading the press, they will know the banners were judged illicit but perhaps not understand why. It should be explained that they portrayed an IRA volunteer and compared Brendan Rodgers to an IRA sniper. 

That's a huge failure on the media's part whose job is to inform the public.

You're correct, but I'm not sure it would make a difference even if the press spelled it out. Remember the England - Ireland game last year. A few fans sang "Fuck the IRA" and the English media united in condemnation. Now I get that there's a certain amount of fear about stoking tensions with regard to NI, what I don't get is why it is entirely one-sided. 

I'd also add that this "romanticisation" of the IRA as some sort of cuddly folk heroes seems to have caught on all over Britain. Which is astonishing when you consider how recently they were blowing us to bits in our own towns and cities.

If you think about what they did they basically promoted PIRA pictures in a football stadium in clear daylight with everyone watching it (not that I bothered, I never watch them). Just imagine if Ibrox in a months time had a huge UVF banner, imagine the uproar, the front pages. 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

There's literally fuck all to investigate, the banners were clear as day.

Anyone from here or West of Scotland or Mars would be able to see that. It's actually unbelievable at the sheer audacity of it. Just imagine it was the other way around. It's actually one of the most open promotion of terrorist symbolism I have seen as far as football goes. 

11 minutes ago, keithgersbear said:

If you think about what they did they basically promoted PIRA pictures in a football stadium in clear daylight with everyone watching it (not that I bothered, I never watch them). Just imagine if Ibrox in a months time had a huge UVF banner, imagine the uproar, the front pages. 

They complained about Armed Forces day and a scarf so a banner would see us finned millions probably.

12 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

They complained about Armed Forces day and a scarf so a banner would see us finned millions probably.

They always complain about bigotry or sectarianism when they have produced the worst terrorist supporting banner I have seen, so openly too. 

1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

Might not be dealt with before then though mate

Imagine they had to play their 3 home group stage games behind closed doors? (If they even get there) 

The "world famous selllick park european nights" took away from them? Aw I'd wank mysel silly

When they drew Barca, AC Milan, Ajax  :crywank:

They still seem to believe that everybody loves them and they can do no wrong, they're becoming one the most hated clubs about with their constant political/sectarian "statements" 

52 minutes ago, keithgersbear said:

Imagine my erection.

Archived