* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, markem said:

Size of their heads, WTF is that about?

And that quote 'Worldwide adulation' -- they really are priceless the cunts.

Was over in my cousins and he put the Laudrup dvd on. I got rid of mine years ago but they are full of moments like these. Made me laugh like fuck. Producers must be good blue noses. Right ugly bastards them :lol:

18 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

:lol:

Them sorta cunt are that thick and brainwashed, they genuinely believe shite like that.

Headshaking stuff :headwall: :lol:

Never mind charities and world leaders. Wee fannies in tracksuits and balaclavas singing about the IRA and chanting "ohhhhhh ohhhhhhh sellik" are the real heroes of the world :mutley:

14 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Haha! There's just going to be more infighting between all these rancid cunts if there's a new group set up. They're all just making a complete cunt of themselves in public and I can't see any of the backing down. Hopefully, it ends in tears, fines, bans, stadium closures, suspensions, worldwide condemnation etc........

It's bubbling away nicely . The one thing that would really spark it off is a return of  Rangers hitting form and toppling them :pipe:

1 minute ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Everytime I think about that, I see that picture of the skeleton in the suit and briefcase :lol: Genuinely buckle when I see that thing haha

Think that was me that posted that :lol:

8 hours ago, standup said:

A few have spoken of their "powerful fiends" backing them, but they have a few powerful enemies. I would imagine they are on file with Mossad. 

Never has a typo been so accurate. 

24 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Victim story coming up on the BBC on news tonight.

Apparently not happy those nice Dutch peoples warm welcome to them :confused: while over here has been passed back across the water to be concluded or not :mutley: :crabflute:

Archived