* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Home first leg.

Good stuff potentially a tricky couple of weeks then, hopefully we're still in touch.

Just now, Captain Hilts said:

They could play their U12's against McInnes and his bottle merchants and still win. 

Well he's beat them 4 or 5 times so that's not true.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

This is the kinda draw you want them to get. Long travel, zero glamour and an assured pumping 

Exactly. No big love in... or 5000 taigs in a city square, sunshine, singing IRA songs... but portrayed on the BBC as fans having banter and jolly good sing songs

Just now, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

I said it sounded petty but he let them continue with a chance when the whistle should've be blown

They were 3 on 3 attacking the goal or something like that, you cant blow the whistle at that :lol: 

2 hours ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Not seen any of their game but looking at that pic were they wearing a pinkish strip?

As for their Jerusalem banner. No cunts interested in what you muppets think, ffs  

i remember they had a Jewish player play for them called Bercovic (sp?) and he was getting stick from the sellick fans at a home game at parkheed, anyway, goes on to score and celebrates by giving the fans a get it up you gesture.

Nice one

Very strange people and I have just seen they got Zenit. :happy:

Archived