* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fucking lennon jumping aboot like a dememted fartin o;neill as tims fluke a 3-2 win in front of around 20,000 of TGFITW

commentator says....look at neil lennon,he still believes celtic can win this title....ferfuxsake bhoys get real...its over

get over it......we miss the chase

Typical mhankys, late goals, flukey goals, goals which shouldnt have counted etc, obviously "the establishment" were on their side today. Lennon jumping around like they had won the treble, Champions League, trip to the vatican etc. Funking twat

I'm listening on BBC and some bloke called 'Jim' who is on the panel is almost greetin.

He is disgusted that we cant have a Old Firm decider.

Well 'Jim' ya stupid bastard i've got news for you.

1. We wont be having any decider at Paedo towers cos we will have it wrapped up b4 then

and

2. We canny huv a decider cos the abused supporters of Nonce FC canny behave.

Who the fuck is this jim the tim anyway?

was the goal offside? if so it will be interesting to see if the mhedia make anything of it or if like the piddly wee crowd it will be swept under the carpet :rolleyes:

I just checked the bbc report to see if they mentioned it and not a sniff, part of his leg was offside and last time I checked that was part of the body you could score with

How the fuck can the polis stand back and allow them to act like that. If thats not a case of public disorder then what the fuck.

The best of it is their all big fat bastards who couldny run the length of themselves.

What about the clown who shouted " Robbie Keane you stay and we`ll build the team around ye" ahhhhhaaaaaaaaa

What a fucking fud...he was saying the mhanks could still win the title. :lol:doh Hope we get the title wrapped up soon as possible and go to the piggery as Champions and give the cunts a tanning. :wink:

thats us poised to win the title in front of 800 fans away at hibs...

Thats what is really pissing me off as well. The lazy attitude on Wed at Tannadice has cost us the chance to win the title at home for the first time in 7 years. Was hoping for a favour from Hibs today, and they certainly deserved at least a point, but it is purely our own fault for not putting enough in to our own games recently, namely Perth and Tannadice.

The players wont really care that only 1300 fans are present, but is such a bad repayment for our loyal support all season, and something that was entirely within our control.

Archived