* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

love the woman with the shopping bag ... looks like she has came to the wrong place :lol:

I love the boy next to her scratching his baws.

:lol: Good spot

I see Samaras in the bottom right corner has taken his seat for the game!

love the woman with the shopping bag ... looks like she has came to the wrong place :lol:

I love the boy next to her scratching his baws.

:lol: Good spot

I see Samaras in the bottom right corner has taken his seat for the game!

now thats a spot !! :lol:

Neil Lennon survived Celtic’s post-traumatic stress following Saturday’s Active Nation Scottish Cup semi-final humiliation at the hands of Ross County, describing last night’s 2-1 win over Motherwell at Celtic Park as “huge” in the context of the club’s present fragile state. Two goals by 18-year-old defender Josh Thompson — whom Lennon had considered leaving out last night — pushed his side on to victory after Mark Reynolds had opened the scoring for Motherwell early in the second half. A paltry crowd of 15,000 — the lowest for a league game in the 15 years since Celtic Park was rebuilt — watched Lennon’s team stagger nervously over the line.

This is the disgraced journalists view last night of TGFITW.

And BTW that's the longest paragraph he's ever wrote without comparing US to THEM.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/scotland/article7096774.ece

That will probably include season ticket holders who never attended.

I doubt it, I think the figure would have been higher in that case.

Yeh, thought when I read it back last night they must have more season ticket holders than that :lol:

Archived