* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm listening on BBC and some bloke called 'Jim' who is on the panel is almost greetin.

He is disgusted that we cant have a Old Firm decider.

Well 'Jim' ya stupid bastard i've got news for you.

1. We wont be having any decider at Paedo towers cos we will have it wrapped up b4 then

and

2. We canny huv a decider cos the abused supporters of Nonce FC canny behave.

Who the fuck is this jim the tim anyway?

Jim the Tim is obviously slightly retarded. :rolleyes:

I would love everyone to stop talking this League is over crap until the title's actually sewn up - really gets on my tits. Our boys need to get out there and play like they want this title; instead we get half-cooked performances and have to endure those jammy bastards bleating on like they can still take it. GET OUT THER TOMORROW AND GET STUCK IN boys, and no fannying about. Nothing's in the bag yet, so get out there the next couple of matches and make it f***ing happen! End of disgruntled rant.

thats us poised to win the title in front of 800 fans away at hibs...

Thats what is really pissing me off as well. The lazy attitude on Wed at Tannadice has cost us the chance to win the title at home for the first time in 7 years. Was hoping for a favour from Hibs today, and they certainly deserved at least a point, but it is purely our own fault for not putting enough in to our own games recently, namely Perth and Tannadice.

The players wont really care that only 1300 fans are present, but is such a bad repayment for our loyal support all season, and something that was entirely within our control.

That's what really annoyed me at Tannadice on Wednesday, when the final whistle sounded I thought that due to the lazy attitude throughout the game cost us to win it at home. In front of 50,000 and what's worse is most of us will have trouble getting a ticket for Easter Road :anguish:

These cunts have nothing to lose, and they have seemed to have found that lucky streak again at the wrong time for me.

The sooner we can wrap up this title the better, cause the longer this drags on the more pressure get added on to us!

Eh they fluked a 3-2 victory at home with an offside goal against a Hibs side that have been shite for months

Its hardly time to crack each others head open and feast on the goo inside now is it?

:wink:

As much as I hate and despise this mob, I thoroughly look forward to an OF at the piggery.

Especially these night ones.

Don't get me wrong, I do not like their "pyoor massiv" rust bucket, but it creates a good atmosphere, and winning there is fucking fantastic, which we will.

Mon the Glasgow Rangers!!

Archived