* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

We shouldn't be giving fuck all credit to them. The whole UK is observing it without seeking credit. 

And as we know they stay very very silent on some very very current matters, so observing a silence to commerate the war dead, should be second nature..

32 minutes ago, dee9 said:

Tell you what I've been really impressed with livingstone in the first half, just a shame they couldn't get their heads in front at ht as I full expect them to come out and win the game 2nd half.

Shout out to liam kelly in goals. Looks a smashing keeper.....not so sure we should have let him go.

He’s already being spoken about as one of the best keepers in the top flight.

Saying that though McGregor is no spring chicken and Kelly needed first team football so maybe we should keep an eye on him and make a move to being him back if he continues to impress.

Its odd that both him and Halkett have looked like capable SPFL level players this season but we didn’t deem them good enough to start for us and develop to this level when we were in the lower leagues. Why would we need talented young players when we had Bell, Simonsen, Zaliukus and Cribari ?

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

There’s more scum support there than they get at piggery, not one have I seen with a poppy.

Why would they in there eyes we get away with murder but they are the ones who support terrorists and sing the praises of them fucking scum nothing less my friend.

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

There’s more scum support there than they get at piggery, not one have I seen with a poppy.

Are you even surprised? They don’t want to wear a poppy and they never do, I don’t see what having faux outrage about it does or achieves tbh. I always wear a poppy, but ultimately it’s a choice.

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

Are you even surprised? They don’t want to wear a poppy and they never do, I don’t see what having faux outrage about it does or achieves tbh. I always wear a poppy, but ultimately it’s a choice.

Well said. There are many ways to pay your respects, don’t think it’s fair forcing everyone to wear poppies.

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

I’m sure there are some who wear it but as soon as they put their scummy colours on it goes in the pocket.

They are a vile breed 

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I’m sure there are some who wear it but as soon as they put their scummy colours on it goes in the pocket.

They are a vile breed 

I had a celtic fan in forces had his arm covered in poppies along with poem and even on hot days had to wear long sleeves at piggery or would get abuse they are cunts!

Catholics, Muslims, Ghurkas, Sikhs, all ethnicities lay down their lives. You can hate war and still support our fallen. You don't have to wear a poppy. I'll wear two. I'll put more money in the tin for you. Nobody is pointing a gun at your head, others had the guns pointed at their heads in your place. I'm more interested in Liam Kelly keeping celtic from scoring. 

13 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Let’s be honest if a Tarrier wore a poppy amongst their own it’d be suicide for them. Would be like someone wearing an SNP or yes badge at Ibrox.

Archived