* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

43 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

As the days keep passing I am honestly scunnered that nothing further has been done to punish this vile club.

nothing from the government and nothing from the sfa or any other football authorities. Nothing from police. Barely any press coverage.

tht wee dyke sturgeon was quick to come oot wae a statement on popcorn teeth getting hit on the chest wae a coin. 

Its a fucking shambles. 

Maybe because  Cairney ,King and McCafferty trials ahead.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, hawkeye said:

Maybe because  Cairney ,King and McCafferty trials ahead.

Possibly they can’t say anything until these are over. But, something has to be said from them. SFA and government have to step in here. If this was one of the big teams in England it would be all over for them. Press would be going ballistic. 

Just now, born a blue nose said:

We shouldn't be giving fuck all credit to them. The whole UK is observing it without seeking credit. 

See that wanker at corner there doing the holding rifle pose I wanna go punch his cunt in.

I lost mates who were celtic fans it was banter but these scumbags do not know or want to know anything about the forces as they are fucking scum and need fucking put in a box!

Tell you what I've been really impressed with livingstone in the first half, just a shame they couldn't get their heads in front at ht as I full expect them to come out and win the game 2nd half.

Shout out to liam kelly in goals. Looks a smashing keeper.....not so sure we should have let him go.

2 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

With the child abuse scandal being in the news and their game on tv the sleekit fans of Separate Entity FC were not going to disrupt the minute silence. 

I would rather they had shown no respect as I would have been less offended they do not deserve to pay respect to our fallen and they never have so why today the sleekit cunts.

Archived