* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

Meeting at 9am tomorrow

Apparently the player wasn't registered for the St.pats games so technically didn't serve his 3 match ban

Looks the Tims are going through lads

They will be awarded a 3-0 going by the rule book

Unbelievable

He was registered. He played for legia last year, he just wasn't named in match squad, it's an admin error he sat out three games but Warsaw didn't name him in team sheets that's all

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meeting at 9am tomorrow

Apparently the player wasn't registered for the St.pats games so technically didn't serve his 3 match ban

Looks the Tims are going through lads

They will be awarded a 3-0 going by the rule book

Unbelievable

disqualification for a minor error would be extremely harsh

He was registered. He played for legia last year, he just wasn't named in match squad, it's an admin error he sat out three games but Warsaw didn't name him in team sheets that's all

That sounds better then.

The reports I read say that he still has a suspension of 3 games to sit as he wasn't registered in Legias first 3 European matches.

I know he missed 3 games but what ever they have done or not done means technically he hasn't missed 3 games

Im only going on what I'm reading on twitter about it

I really hope common sense prevails but uefa aren't exactly know for that are they

That sounds better then.

The reports I read say that he still has a suspension of 3 games to sit as he wasn't registered in Legias first 3 European matches.

That's my understanding of it

He HAS missed 3 games but because he "wasn't in the team" he hasn't

I genuinely think they will get a 3-0 awarded to them

They could raise a defence saying that the celt*c coaches were trying to penetrate the suspended players anus while he was on the bench so they brought him onto the park for his own safety?

As the player was entering the field of play, shouts could still be heard coming from the celt*c bench of 'Fancy a bum?'

They never named this guy in the squad for last 3 games so he still a 3 match ban to serve

3-0 will be awarded and tims go through on away goals

That's the rules in place and Warsaw have made a cunt of it

Why even bring the guy on with a few minutes to go when cruising

Fuckin idiots

The manky mob must be the jammiest cunts on football

What kinda teams can they get in next round? Probably a bunch of fuckin diddys

They never named this guy in the squad for last 3 games so he still a 3 match ban to serve

3-0 will be awarded and tims go through on away goals

That's the rules in place and Warsaw have made a cunt of it

Why even bring the guy on with a few minutes to go when cruising

Fuckin idiots

The manky mob must be the jammiest cunts on football

What kinda teams can they get in next round? Probably a bunch of fuckin diddys

And they have a game at the piggery instead of murrayfield which is an advantage aswell, how jammy can you actually get?

Archived