* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

heres the tims point in full

"The H*** could probably go into administration towards the end of the season and still win this league. That's what I'd do if I were them. A chance to clear the decks and restructure the club on a sound footing, whilst still having the league in the bag and getting their shot at the Champions League cash. That would be a massive GIRFUY to us, and from a position of strength on our part - and a chance to bury the scum - that this is possible is terrifying."

HE HAS A FUCKIN VALID POINT GUYS...

dont be silly gaz no he hasnt

one lot of bullshit

he just wants us docked 10 points so they have a better chance of catching us

did you post that ya madman? you undercover over there? :lol:

(tu)

i know mate ,was just trying tae pull a few more posts oot yeez before scratcher time ......

just shows you how far we are now infront of them and how far behind us they see themselves .as youve prob noticed all night

im fuckin loving the bheggars actually trying to beg for points ......theres no way we are losing this title ....we shall not be moved...

beggars,this kind of shite is where they get there nick name from. :lol:

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What if between us going into administration, and someone taking over, the administrators decide to sell Bougherra, Davis and McGregor

naw dont say that i was kidding ,i was only exagerrating how they are feeling .i didnt mean it dont spoil it ffs.....

worst comes to the worst the bank will take us over as ive said before on here ....well maybe they have already lol....

our debt is now 21million .Septic in the last 24hours or so are catching us up with the quality they have signed.... :lol:

that CL tune is ringing in our ears already .....WATP

Guaranteed "Generic Rangers/Lloyds Story" in Sun/Rhecord/ETimes tomorrow or Thursday.

Guaran-fucking-teed.

heres the tims point in full

"The H*** could probably go into administration towards the end of the season and still win this league. That's what I'd do if I were them. A chance to clear the decks and restructure the club on a sound footing, whilst still having the league in the bag and getting their shot at the Champions League cash. That would be a massive GIRFUY to us, and from a position of strength on our part - and a chance to bury the scum - that this is possible is terrifying."

HE HAS A FUCKIN VALID POINT GUYS...

dont be silly gaz no he hasnt

one lot of bullshit

he just wants us docked 10 points so they have a better chance of catching us

did you post that ya madman? you undercover over there? :lol:

(tu)

i know mate ,was just trying tae pull a few more posts oot yeez before scratcher time ......

just shows you how far we are now infront of them and how far behind us they see themselves .as youve prob noticed all night

im fuckin loving the bheggars actually trying to beg for points ......theres no way we are losing this title ....we shall not be moved...

beggars,this kind of shite is where they get there nick name from. :lol:

Exactly ,im gonna do another lap of honour roon the hoose before i hit the sack in honour of the 2 jimmys

who most likely are sittin the noo with the orange tunes on cudllin each other pished whilst singing the sash ....... :uk:

What if between us going into administration, and someone taking over, the administrators decide to sell Bougherra, Davis and McGregor

naw dont say that i was kidding ,i was only exagerrating how they are feeling .i didnt mean it dont spoil it ffs.....

worst comes to the worst the bank will take us over as ive said before on here ....well maybe they have already lol....

our debt is now 21million .Septic in the last 24hours or so are catching us up with the quality they have signed.... :lol:

Guaranteed "Generic Rangers/Lloyds Story" in Sun/Rhecord/ETimes tomorrow or Thursday.

Guaran-fucking-teed.

Aye.

Anything to take the scums' shame away.

Between the result, the firebombing of DMB's car last night and the fighting after the game, they'll have to go for broke with a story on Lloyds.

Mcgayday suspended for the next OF game? He was 1 card away from a suspension I'm sure and got booked last nite, suspension starts 14 days after last yellow card I think. Does that all work out correct? If so.... Carling doesn't do Tuesday bites but if they did........

Let's put that result in perspective, out of the previous 32 meetings, Killie drew 2 and lost the rest; they have grabbed more points off Celtic tonight than they have done in the past nine years. To say Celtic were a shambles is to fail to do real justice to a performance that dredged the very depths of the absurd. Celtic were shapeless, clueless, bereft of any anything remotely resembling a game plan, and aside from the opening ten minutes, [they] looked as if a wandering hairdresser troupe had all Quantum Leaped into the bodies of football players.

:lol: Tony Must Stay!!!

Guaran-fucking-teed.

Aye.

Anything to take the scums' shame away.

Between the result, the firebombing of DMB's car last night and the fighting after the game, they'll have to go for broke with a story on Lloyds.

is this true? were the fuck do these cunts think they are?a hope keane suffocates on his fucking sugar paper at the pineapple durty fucking vermin

Seems the tims are already unhappy with the keane signing...

Robbie Keane; was it a mistake ?

Topic Started: 3 minutes ago (83 Views)

jacktenoff 3 minutes ago Post #1

Its all a Bluff

Group:Snr. Member

Member#5,299

before i start, i want to say I am very much a RK fan. but....

has the board made a monumental blunder in bringing this guy in ?

before the window slammed shut, the general consensus was that TM was building a decent squad, and although unlikely we would win the league this year, he was going in the right direction. Our expectation levels had been lowered and we were willing to give the guy time.

all of a sudden...bang...60K a week footballer comes in- for what ? Well, we all assume to help us win the league. All of a sudden...expectation levels through the roof again. Today we are looking at having a60K a week footballer for a bunch of friendlies.

not to mention the other players. How are they going to see this ? are they happy with it ? or a bit peeved ?

In all likliehood Rasmussen would have started last night if RK wasnt here. TM probably felt under pressure to play him, despite him never had a training session with his teammates.

I was happy at the time, and went along with the eupohoria, but at the back of my mind was this nagging doubt that this sent out the wrong messages.

Of course the alternative is that we have been given a wonderful gift, except our eejit of a manager hasnt got a clue what its supposed to do....

Here's a thought, Last game of the season, we've to play Hibs if they beat us Celtic finish third! Timplosion?

Christ, what a dilemma that would be.

That would make a good thread craigy!

No dilemma at all.

We could deny our rivals a chance of a large amount of money by losing a game that doesn't harm us. They did the exact same thing when losing to heartsa few years ago.

Archived