* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A manager telling a sub to go on and take the armband off of the captain. I have never seen anything like that in my life. Long may it continue.

Just thinking about this again - what a slap for Loo-vents and what does it say about Mopery's man-management skills. long may he stay :uk:

Dear oh dear oh dear.... this must be painful for those mope bastards after their new number 7 arrived last night and was seemingly going to gun down that Killie defence.

This season just gets better and better and Mowbry is fast becoming an absoloute legend, please don't sick him yet, even another month of him in charge will brighten up these cold & bleak evenings!

My favourite on Kerrydale is the guy that says Celtic will still win the league because Rangers are pish! Last I looked we had lost once all season and were 10 points and 20 goals clear, cannae wait till we come good eh?

Celtc Football Club - The Kings of Monumental F*ck-ups

Thank you once again for making an arse of yourselves for our entertainment.

This is almost as good as Helicopter Sunday, and that time Mjallby said "we are better than Rangers and can beat them easily" and then we gubbed yous.

:D :D :D :D :D

YOU JOKE OF A CLUB.

For some reason the t**** across the road who are just back from rugby park don't want a chat :D

Go knock on his door and return the hammer he loaned you 2 years ago. :lol:

Sky Sports News have revealed Robbie Keane only signed for Celtic to get his wife out of London before John Terry shags her :lol:

exactly the reason hes went to celtic ,cause now by fuck shes safe ,its robbie thats shittin himself ..."u want your stool put in son" ,says the priest to keane

Archived