Scotland vs Italy - Official Thread

Jasper

surprise surprise no mentions of that final incident on the bbc website just an injury time winner

and ssn has been playin that banner for ages now

bastards

That's why I put on Little Nicky.

Should send they Italians and their wee pally officials to hell <_<

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eck cant believe it with that 'challenge' with hutton..no wonder.. absolutly fuckin shocking..im actually laughing at it now as its so blatantly cheating

for fuck sake :lol:

I couldn't believe that the fans didn't come down out of the stands and chase that ref. Just spoke to my brother who was in Hampden at what was called the Rangers end in my day and he said even from that distance people thought it was dodgy but they just couldn't tell. If they'd shown it again on the big screens, I think there would have been some severe disturbances.

surprise surprise no mentions of that final incident on the bbc website just an injury time winner

and ssn has been playin that banner for ages now

bastards

I'll be posting the Editor's email address so we can all let him know what we think about leaving that story out of the report.

just got a text from a tim ... i swear this on my parents life..this is what it says.. (he is scottish btw..)

"..GIUY Big Feck,Greetin over gettin pumped by catholics,surprise surprise"

suffice to say he is getting foned right now

just got a text from a tim ... i swear this on my parents life..this is what it says.. (he is scottish btw..)

Tell him to GTF fecking fange :angry2:

Goes to prove what a fan of Scotland he really is. Probably would be singing a different tune if Ireland were put out that way.

Goes to prove what a fan of Scotland he really is. Probably would be singing a different tune if Ireland were put out that way.

Aye it would be a masonic conspiracy

When did we really lose any GREAT goals.

France failed to score into us.

Italy scored 3 set pieces and 1 goal that should not have been scored, i put it down to a VERY slow start.

Georgia scored a set piece and a silly cutback

Ukraine got a penalty (dodgy) and that free kick

Lithuania scored that overhead kick (from a corner, which was a good goal but it didnt determine the match. plus they had THAT penalty.

Faroes..........

the ferkin georgia game ruined it.

I'm speechless. We wuz robbed!

How that challenge on Hutton resulted in a Free Kick for Italy I'll never know.

Hopefully UEFA will take some sort of action against the officials as that decision was one of the worst I've ever seen. Right up there with a certain Russian linesman.

absolutely gutting, lads played sensationally then get ripped off by the dodgiest decision, b@stard referee

the fine line between failure and success was the few inches needed for Faddy to get his left foot round that open goal

at least we showed how to play with some pride

Cheating bar stewards. How the feck can the linesman award a free kick to an italian player obstructing a scottish player? Cheating bassas. I cannot wait till they get humped.

They are so lucky to be leaving hampden with this scoreline

Toni as well is a wind up merchant