Kenny Miller Total Discussion Thread

McBoyd

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rangers have turned to Miller after a failing to land their top targets like Aston Villa striker Marlon Harewood, Valencia’s Nicola Zigic and St Etienne’s Batefemi Gomis.

So we went for the Cheapest option out of the 4 (td)

oh my god!! its still not actually sink in....despite all the press speculation, how can we sign a striker wih socres like 1 goal in every 30 games, fuck!!!

The Catholic thing isn't a issue.

It's the Fact he's played for us,then Them where he flopped.... now were buying him back it's crazy <cr>

No, I meant Neil McCann!

I still heard people in the lavvys at Ibrox talking about 'that wee fucking fenian' McCann last season doh

It's the Fact he's played for us,then Them where he flopped.... now were buying him back it's crazy <cr>

No, I meant Neil McCann!

I still heard people in the lavvys at Ibrox talking about 'that wee fucking fenian' McCann last season doh

Thats just crazy doh McCann done well for us under Advocaat (tu)

No, I meant Neil McCann!

McCann was a good wee player. (tu)

We could do with his quality of crossing.

No, I meant Neil McCann!

McCann was a good wee player. (tu)

We could do with his quality of crossing.

He was, not bad under McLeish either.

well I suppose some one has to do the headless chicken role may as well be Miller. Charlie has the 'canny pass' role, Cousin had the 'canny be bothered' one :craphead:

And Broadfoot has the 'canny get any worse' role :craphead:

can you promise he wont get any worse

Well he hasn't been sent off yet so....................... :craphead:

well I suppose some one has to do the headless chicken role may as well be Miller. Charlie has the 'canny pass' role, Cousin had the 'canny be bothered' one :craphead:

And Broadfoot has the 'canny get any worse' role :craphead:

can you promise he wont get any worse

Well he hasn't been sent off yet so....................... :craphead:

Might do us a favour being sent off...

Derby chairman Adam Pearson expects Kenny Miller to seal his return to Rangers next week.

The clubs have agreed a fee thought to be close to £2million for the Scotland striker.

The former Celtic player's return is unpopular with large sections of the Rangers support.

But the 28-year-old excelled under Rangers boss Walter Smith when the pair worked together with the national team and Miller recently expressed his desire to be reunited with Smith.

Rams chairman Pearson has confirmed a deal has been agreed between both clubs with the move set to be finalised next week.

Hey guys, sorry to bring more bad news (for you anyway), but here goes:

Link:

Derby chairman Adam Pearson expects Kenny Miller to seal his return to Rangers next week.

The clubs have agreed a fee thought to be close to £2million for the Scotland striker.

The former Celtic player's return is unpopular with large sections of the Rangers support.

But the 28-year-old excelled under Rangers boss Walter Smith when the pair worked together with the national team and Miller recently expressed his desire to be reunited with Smith.

Rams chairman Pearson has confirmed a deal has been agreed between both clubs with the move set to be finalised next week.

Deal

"The two clubs have agreed a deal and we are reasonably happy with the package, so it is now down to Kenny to sort things out with Rangers," Pearson told the Scottish Daily Express"I don't envisage any problems because Kenny is keen to go to Rangers and Rangers are keen to sign him.

"We have had one firm offer and three serious enquiries about signing him but Kenny told us he wasn't interested because he wants to go to Rangers."

Again, good news for us, but I actually like Rangers so I've kind of got mixed emotions.

We know, we know...

There's a 25 odd page thread about it in the bears den....

And you just posted in it :craphead:

Seriously if he comes, fine, we'll get on with it and ya never know he might do something for us.

Still doesn't erase the celtic badge kissing <_<

We know, we know...

There's a 25 odd page thread about it in the bears den....

And you just posted in it :craphead:

Seriously if he comes, fine, we'll get on with it and ya never know he might do something for us.

Still doesn't erase the celtic badge kissing <_<

To be honest this doesn't bother me in the slightest, Mo Johnston kissed the Celtic badge when he played for them and the Rangers badge when he played for us, my problem with this signing is purely on a footballing issue and I don't think he is good enough.

It'll take 30 goals from him to sway the fans.

He could score 50 and I still wouldn't want him. I can't believe this is actually happening.

Amazing some of the views, we try and issue statements about stamping out bigotry etc, and that we're the better team with the better fans yet as soon as someone who has played for them, is going to play for us we don't want them?? Not signing a player for this reason is ludicrous and whilst it continues we are never going to move forward with these issues.

A player should be signed on their ability, or if a manager thinks they can do a job not on who they might have played for in the past.

Amazing some of the views, we try and issue statements about stamping out bigotry etc, and that we're the better team with the better fans yet as soon as someone who has played for them, is going to play for us we don't want them?? Not signing a player for this reason is ludicrous and whilst it continues we are never going to move forward with these issues.

A player should be signed on their ability, or if a manager thinks they can do a job not on who they might have played for in the past.

Why would you think bigotry comes into it?

It'll take 30 goals from him to sway the fans.

He could score 50 and I still wouldn't want him. I can't believe this is actually happening.

You still wouldnt want a player who scored 50 goals??

As much as i dont want him if he so much scored near 30 id be thinknig Walter was right....

Realistcally though if he does a job for RANGERS thats good enough for me.