McBoyd

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone fluent in fatherlandish?

Nachdem Aussenverteidiger Pierre Wome von Werder Bremen kommt, sucht der Aufsteiger mit Hochdruck nach einem Innenverteidiger und einen gestandenen Erstliga-Stürmer. Wie Schalke ist auch Köln der schottische Nationalstürmer Kenny Miller (Derby County) angeboten worden."

Something like,

After the signing of full-back, Pierre Wome, Koln are tracking a centre back and a top class striker. Along with Schalke they have been offered Scottish Internationalist, Kenny Miller of Derby County.

That's a no then (td)

wasnt pierre wome one of the bosmans, he would have been a good addition to our team...

Smith will agree to anything to get this wanker it has been suggested that he can bring out the best in him Jesus Christ couldnt make a player out of this arsehole.

Further talks are planned this week. Where I expect we'll roll over and be spanked. Pandering to this man is unacceptable.

If he's coming back at all he should be crawling, begging for forgiveness. This is embarrassing. (td)

This is ma first thread, and im gonna let go ere, the wanker miller wants to come to scotland cause oh family,, rangers have tabled there offer and he canna agree to it,, were doin him the favour bringing him back up,, he should feel indebted to us for even considering the buck puss wee ned prick,,, how no let aberdeen or motherwell get him, fuck u miller. u want to be with ur family fair nuff,,, but dinna have rangers bendin ova backwards,,, squeezin wat ya can out of us,,,, and i dont think if ya leave and abuse us,, as he did, we should just roll over and fall to ur demands,, darcheville is more prolific than u,,,,, now as a fan id never stop supporting the greatest team ever but cant deny i wont be a bit gutted,,, bring in healy

bring in healy

Thanks, but no thanks (td)

A player who not only looks to be overweight, but a player who is nothing short of mediocre when he isn't playing for his country.

There is a chance that he would play with the same heart and passion that he does for Northern Ireland, but we can't take that risk.

Gonna fly here peeps,,, iv read that wee ned puss miller cant agree terms with rangers,,, now wat gets my goat is the fact that we are helpin a man oot who wants to be closer to his family, which in my eyes aberdeen or hibs and hearts can do this for him, wanker,,, he chooses us, its like were doin him a favour and all hes doin is bendin us over the sink here tryin to get all he can,, were doin him the favour here, he should be grateful that a team he swore against when he went down south, for this reason i feel we shudn go near him, darche is more prolific with goals, 25k a week, really thats shocking, surely we should be looking at healy or summit for that role, and surely we can offload players to eck down south for mcfadden in return, i dont think this would be imposible, after all they cud prob take buffel and darchhe and others, wats ur thoughts, i get angry writing these things

I think people need to stop this £25k a week nonsense -thats the Daily Rhebel talking, there is no way in hell he is ever going to ask for or receive that - it's just pish poor, speculative journalism - ignore it.

The longer this thing goes on, the more pissed off I get. Surely there isnt' a debate to be had with this shit-stirring turncoat: those are Rangers' employment terms, if you don't like it, piss off.

Imagine the disharmony amongst the team it will create if they cave to this horrible piece of work and break the wage structure.

Cut the fucker loose.

I've got a terrible feeling he will sign tomorrow :unsure:

ive a terrible feeling i shall spend the weekend in the jail after attacking him outside ross hall hospital if he visits for medical

Remember to get your money worth out of him!

He'll end up getting £25,000 a week off of us <cr>