***Champions League draw thread***

bluenose_72

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

F*ck me, Lawwell is talking about how they're super pals with Barca and their people

The channel got changed when that cunt opened his bigoted mouth.

I couldn't change it, SSN is on loud from the Kitchen so I can hear from my office where I have Virgin and the Kitchen has Freeview (tu)

F*ck me, Lawwell is talking about how they're super pals with Barca and their people

canny believe it, reporter "so where does the friendship come from?"

liewell "we've played 2 times in the last 3 or 4 years"

Fuck me they must be bestest pals with everyone in the spl then!

How bad are they with their 'everyone love us, we need a big hug cos we've had a hard time' routine?

canny believe it, reporter "so where does the friendship come from?"

liewell "we've played 2 times in the last 3 or 4 years"

Fuck me they must be bestest pals with everyone in the spl then!

How bad are they with their 'everyone love us, we need a big hug cos we've had a hard time' routine?

Aye ridiculous

1153: "We will go to Glasgow to win. We must be ready and very focused, the firts leg is massively important. As for Frank Rijkaard, we are very, very happy with him. He is a great coach and we will keep him. With Ronaldinho, he is not for sale."

Txiki Beguiristain, director of football at Barcelona

Good old firts

you realise we will never hear the end of it if celtic get a result against them

i wouldnt put it past the jammy sods but hopefully they will get what they deserve which is a darn good hammering. With that shocking defence i can see them getting 4 or 5 stuck past them.

you realise we will never hear the end of it if celtic get a result against them

i wouldnt put it past the jammy sods but hopefully they will get what they deserve which is a darn good hammering. With that shocking defence i can see them getting 4 or 5 stuck past them.

Yup, I can see that happening.

Their defence is abysmal, and Barca NEED to win. Can see it being a bit embarrassing.

Frank Rijkaard was quoted on Sky sports news "that they owe celtic one after they knocked them out of the Uefa cup!"

well i dont think celtic will play 3 up but they never played 1 man up in ALL their champions league games. Oh and they qualified and their rivals didnt :harhar: