***The Official Hibs v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Comfortable win, 3 points, played some nice stuff and a wee morale boost going into the OF game only 2 points behind. All without getting into second gear.

A good day at the office, me thinks.

Hemdani MoTM, no surprise, he was superb, hope he's in for OF game

I dont know if he should have got MOTM but i want begrudge him of it, i thought he was exceptional today and I would expect him to be back for the celtic game

Good result were top of the league again,But some players still aint doing enough

:wtf: are you taking the piss, we were excellent today.

no denying we were fantastic, can you mention the players please?

I have to agree with both replies here, we were fantastic, first time all the players turned up at once in a long time

Some people are never happy though I suppose :rolleyes:

thought we were good today, 3 points away to hibs is always a good thing. Disappointed we didnt score more though. Burke cousin and naismith were causing their defence all sorts of problems and we should have piled the pressure on after the first goal. Really disappointed we didnt keep a clean sheet... again. Good finish though but he shouldnt have got that chance in the first place. Conceded in the last 4 spl games though when we really shouldnt have. Defence needs to tighten up a bit again.

Good result were top of the league again,But some players still aint doing enough

:wtf: are you taking the piss, we were excellent today.

no denying we were fantastic, can you mention the players please?

We were pretty good at times but stood back and instead of going all out for a third goal played possession football and let Hibs back into the game.

Thought Whittaker pretty damn shakey at LB.

Barry F still is not where he should be although better today than recent poor form.

Cousin needed more help up front and Barry did not provide it.

Burke was good, but falls down far too much.

Naismith not in the game enough for my liking.

If we play this 1 up vs Celtic we will hand them possession. I'd play JCD and Cousin up against the Celtic big men.

I think you are beinga bit over critical NVA.

In the official pre match analysis you specifically said:

That gives us a chance to add the missing pace and flair for this game. We need to put teams on the back foot. Our defence needs a rest - not put under pressure. There is now more choice available in midfield and more guile and pace - if Walter chooses to use it.

Today we did that from the off, something that you among many others have been calling for us to do for months now.

Although Hibs sneaked a goal back the scoreline really doesn't reflect the overall passage of the game. We had 82% possession at one point. We were totally dominant in possession and took the game to them witha dgree of flair and guile.

Again something that you have demanded for a long, long time.

I think you are asking a bit too much of players individually. Sure some players could have done a little bit more, but today we played effectively as a team and that is the best you can ask for as ultimately teams win leagues!

If we play this 1 up vs Celtic we will hand them possession

Again I disagree. We played one up against Celtic last time out and dominated and today we again showed that playing one up front isn't always a bad thing!

People need to get over this stereotype that playing one upfront will equal less possession and worse football!

*breathes*

rant over :harhar:

WTF is this cooking malarky?

If my mother isn't about, I phone a delivery or have some toast like a real man :D

All stems from this: http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?...t&p=2166446

:lol:

I wouldn't be surprised if Danny was 3ft tall

He seems to suffer from wee man syndrome :D

Double that height and then some and you're close to my height ;)

What's wee man syndrome anyway?

If my mother isn't about, I phone a delivery or have some toast like a real man :D

Probably I've got it tbh at times :craphead:

Just how some smaller people feel - rightly or wrongly - to prove themselves more than need be because of their size.

Surprised you havn't heard of it tbh Danny.

Hello people ! It`s seems Cousin made another good match and ever score again..So i need to eat my words i think..but that will happen` after the Old Firm.I wanna see him playing nice there too.But good he`s not that lazy in last games :) Way to go Cousin! Great play Burke !

Just how some smaller people feel - rightly or wrongly - to prove themselves more than need be because of their size.

Quite. So why exactly would Mr Nez think I had such a condition?

I'm surprised you believed I hadn't Boab.

Hello people ! It`s seems Cousin made another good match and ever score again..So i need to eat my words i think..but that will happen` after the Old Firm.I wanna see him playing nice there too.But good he`s not that lazy in last games :) Way to go Cousin! Great play Burke !

Good on you. Nice to see someone holding their hands up and praising Cousin :)

Quite. So why exactly would Mr Nez think I had such a condition? Pass.

I'm surprised you believed I hadn't Boab.

:blush:

Good on you. Nice to see someone holding their hands up and praising Cousin :)

Thought you'd like that Danny! Must say he scored a cracker today! A mirror image of his goal vs Lyon.