SuperScoreBoard Xtra & Real Radio

A new owner first has to buy Murray`s/MIH shareholding to gain control of the club and then address the debt.

I don`t know the current Rangers share price but if MIH go down I`m sure the administrators would sell the Rangers shares for what they could get for them to reduce MIH indebtedness and that might be the time for a prospective buyer to move.

i was listening to tonight super score board, and there was a lot of kick up about re-calling old bears to the Scottish national team. Don't get me wrong, if one of my players turned there back on me, i wouldn't give em a look. But considering that we are not Brazil, and cant go down to the Favela to pick up 17 yr old slum, that would be the next Pato, or Ronaldinho, then i say we must take what we can get. Malpas was the one complaining about it, as well as a few beed rattlers.

But they must remember that Boyd, is the best finisher that Scotland has to offer, Ferguson is playing out his tits in England, McGregor is having an amazing season in goals for us, easily the best keeper in Scotland, and McCoulloch is a nity gritty player who can and does at times dig deep.

so i ask youz, what is your thoughts on this matter at hand?

i heard it too

there is a clear agenda against Rangers players from fans claiming to be Scotland fans, its sad and very sickening some of the shite people have been slabbering about our lads. they are obviously bitter taigs who some sound like they dont even go and watch Scotland, they just want to make the point that they hate Rangers players.

they hate us, make no mistake, some people hate everything about our club, best thing we could do is for all Bears to buy Scotland tickets :ph34r::lol:

its a horrible thing happening just now and, ive heard nights upon nights of phone ins slaughtering the Rangers lads and not one journo/pundit/panel member has asked why these fans REALLY have an agenda against players like Ferguson, McCulloch, McGregor, Boyd, even Weir to an extent.....one common denominator-RANGERS

on bbc scotland, jim duffy and co slabbering about refs not being able to keep with robbie keane!!!! :lol: apparantly that was part of the complaint raselik made

unbelievable

The agenda against Rangers players in the phone ins, RE Scotland issue, is shocking, its disgusting.

i dont hear many Bears phoning up to back our lads, just millions of sad taigs phoning up to throw fucks into them without any comeback.

The thought that sellick fans are Scotland supporters is crazy. Im a Scotland supporter (being Scottish and all) as well as a Bear and will be glad to have them back. Most should know that they never turned their back on Scotland and just on Burley. Boozegate..well that was a witch hunt against Gers by the mhedia and Burley. That will blow over once they get a few games

On a different story, Bitter Martin, at the start of the show, he mentions the top stories of the day/week suggesting people phone in about them, and he said something like "And what about Allan Mcgregor, doubtful for the Old Firm game due to an eye injury he sustained at the weekend"

As if Greegs got injured in a game or something!! If it had been Boruc, it would have "...eye injury he sustained in a sectarian attack....." etc

CUNT!

On a different story, Bitter Martin, at the start of the show, he mentions the top stories of the day/week suggesting people phone in about them, and he said something like "And what about Allan Mcgregor, doubtful for the Old Firm game due to an eye injury he sustained at the weekend"

As if Greegs got injured in a game or something!! If it had been Boruc, it would have "...eye injury he sustained in a sectarian attack....." etc

CUNT!

If he's a cunt, then why do you listen to the show?

i heard it too

there is a clear agenda against Rangers players from fans claiming to be Scotland fans, its sad and very sickening some of the shite people have been slabbering about our lads. they are obviously bitter taigs who some sound like they dont even go and watch Scotland, they just want to make the point that they hate Rangers players.

they hate us, make no mistake, some people hate everything about our club, best thing we could do is for all Bears to buy Scotland tickets :ph34r::lol:

its a horrible thing happening just now and, ive heard nights upon nights of phone ins slaughtering the Rangers lads and not one journo/pundit/panel member has asked why these fans REALLY have an agenda against players like Ferguson, McCulloch, McGregor, Boyd, even Weir to an extent.....one common denominator-RANGERS

hahaha imagine we could rig it so that the stadium was full of Rangers fans to a man :lol:

Belting out all our songs... the tartan army would lose the plot

i heard it too

hahaha imagine we could rig it so that the stadium was full of Rangers fans to a man :lol:

Belting out all our songs... the tartan army would lose the plot

i dont know if my dad was pulling my leg, but he told me there was so many Rangers fans at Scotland games in the 60s/70s even 80's that they used to sing Rangers songs? Is this true? :lol:

It is our country afterall, its just been polluted by wannabee immigrant scHum.

my uncle used to take me to scotland games, i saw a few Rangers tops in amongst the fans, but cant remember seeing the green n grey hoops. ALL the lads i knew growing up who supported the kHiddy fiddlers, ALL supported Eire, i didnt know 1 septic supporter who preferred scotland. :(

Reid a war criminal Hahaha

The guy just kind of slipped that in, and it might have passed without anyone noticing had someone at Celtc not obviously phoned Your Call to complain. The retraction and disassociation from the comment just brought it to everyones attention and emphasised the point.