SuperScoreBoard Xtra & Real Radio

Guest Andypendek

'cracking under pressure' LOL

It's an attempt to move the centre of refereeing gravity from Cry-baby Levein's rubbish of last season to a more sensible, some you get some you don't type agenda. Is that big arse still on the wireless?!

'cracking under pressure' LOL

It's an attempt to move the centre of refereeing gravity from Cry-baby Levein's rubbish of last season to a more sensible, some you get some you don't type agenda. Is that big arse still on the wireless?!

Yep as i said... DJ said he's starting to crack under pressure.

Celtic fined £33,000 for the fan on the pitch from Uefa

Where are they getting that exchange rate?

I demand the same rate now.

Who said £33k?

Big DJ at the start.

Phone in and ask them :craphead:

I prefer not to listen to Clyde, since Spiers said, "there's a social poison at the core of the club", despite only 0.01% of fans being involved.

According to Real radio news Celtics fine was over £40k!

I believe it's £42,000 plus the suspended £12,500, meaning they've been fined a total of£67,000 in a year. They've also been fined for Milan away(£420) and an assault on Diouf(£2,300).

That's about 70k in recent years.

I think our fines, one of which was caused by a sectarian Celtic fan, came to less than £20k.

Did we all hear Kenny Clark making an absolute fool of himself tonight on the radio?

I've never heard such anti-Rangers bile from an ex-ref in all my life.

Nah missed it, what was he saying?

Had a go at Smith for bringing up Murphy's name.

Then had a go at Graham Roberts and his 'blue tinted specs' because he said that foreign refs should get SPL games, then proceeded to claim that the only reason he said that was because he 'had a book to sell'.

Finished by saying that Kris Boyd wouldn't get criticised for missing 3 chances out of 4, so why should linesman get criticised for making mistakes.

What a fucking twat of a man. Is he a t***?