SuperScoreBoard Xtra & Real Radio

Did we all hear Kenny Clark making an absolute fool of himself tonight on the radio?

I've never heard such anti-Rangers bile from an ex-ref in all my life.

Nah missed it, what was he saying?

Had a go at Smith for bringing up Murphy's name.

Then had a go at Graham Roberts and his 'blue tinted specs' because he said that foreign refs should get SPL games, then proceeded to claim that the only reason he said that was because he 'had a book to sell'.

Finished by saying that Kris Boyd wouldn't get criticised for missing 3 chances out of 4, so why should linesman get criticised for making mistakes.

What a fucking twat of a man. Is he a t***?

i detest him cause when he was training to be ref he used to practise at clydebank pitches would turn up wearing celtic top then when hes grade 1 ref hes goin round telling everyone hes a st mirren fan hate the lying rhat

Timmy on now explaining to us how Borat shouldn't have been sent off? Fuck me, if 'THEY' really, truely, honestly believe that we're in trouble! Also spoke about a tackle on Borat later on, Ew tried to explain to the simpleton, if Borat was sent off (as he should've been) the 2nd offence wouldn't have happened. Timmy was thus confused (bit like a Matrix moment). Beggars (beggers) belief.

not one of them says artur boruc should have got sent off and one of them say Mcgregor should have got the jail for a challenge at hearts a year ago :angry2: T.F.I.O.W.D.Y.G.H.

http://www.realradio-scotland.co.uk/presen...-qlug/qlug1s3f/

just thought would put this on here :unionflag:

Talking about the Aberdeen fans' behaviour on Saturday on RR.

What did they say?

Mostly that time and again Aberdeen do this and nothing is ever done.

Ewan saying he didnt see the YouTube clip of the fan going up the stairs because it has bee removed, which is the case indeed.

Talking about the Aberdeen fans' behaviour on Saturday on RR.

What did they say?

Mostly that time and again Aberdeen do this and nothing is ever done.

Ewan saying he didnt see the YouTube clip of the fan going up the stairs because it has bee removed, which is the case indeed.

Aye. Just heard that bit, mate.

We should be reporting this to the SPL too. Nobody will disagree about putting the sheep in the dock.