SuperScoreBoard Xtra & Real Radio

I sent this into realradio

Roughie said that the Hearts fans were rightly criticized when they booed the minutes silence for the Pope back in 2006. However, Hearts were not offered a minutes applause and because Celtic wanted a minutes silence they were told to comply. I'm sure Hearts would have loved to have drowned out the minority of fans who decided to disrespect the popes death.

Motherwell were told that there would be a minutes applause on Saturday, why? Because Celtic wanted it. Celtic wanted to save face and avoid all the criticism that would be directed their way for the minority that were planning to boo and make noise.

Why does it seem to be one rule for Celtic and one rule for everyone else?

Roughie said that the Hearts fans were rightly criticized when they booed the minutes silence for the Pope back in 2006. However, Hearts were not offered a minutes applause and because Celtic wanted a minutes silence they were told to comply. I'm sure Hearts would have loved to have drowned out the minority of fans who decided to disrespect the popes death.

Motherwell were told that there would be a minutes applause on Saturday, why? Because Celtic wanted it. Celtic wanted to save face and avoid all the criticism that would be directed their way for the minority that were planning to boo and make noise.

(tu) Doubt it will get read out but fingers crossed

(tu)

Roughie said that the Hearts fans were rightly criticized when they booed the minutes silence for the Pope back in 2006. However, Hearts were not offered a minutes applause and because Celtic wanted a minutes silence they were told to comply. I'm sure Hearts would have loved to have drowned out the minority of fans who decided to disrespect the popes death.Motherwell were told that there would be a minutes applause on Saturday, why? Because Celtic wanted it. Celtic wanted to save face and avoid all the criticism that would be directed their way for the minority that were planning to boo and make noise.Why does it seem to be one rule for Celtic and one rule for everyone else?

Should have phoned in  :craphead:  Am too bloody young.

They say it would have been a minority of fans who would have booed.

How can this be proven? All I know is that a section of Celtic fans (Number unknown) were going to boo and disrespect our war heroes.

If they had of had the minutes silence, we could condemn the fans who booed, but now EVERY Celtic fan is held responsible for this shambles.

60,000 Celtic fans never held a minutes silence, so 60,000 fans are held responsible for this action

Emailed this :

How can Roughie keep defending Celtic? Is it just a coincidence that the SPL offered an applause just as the Celtic fans were planning a protest? This has never EVER been offered before. The SPL bottled it and gave in to a group of morons