Hemdani

viennabear

Absolutley shocking today , again!!!

I think those who so often said they would rather have Hemdani than Thomson should take a good look at how much our midfield is struggling without Thomson! Adam is getting slaughtered for his performances and barry has recieved a fair bit of criticism but imo Hemdani has been worse than both these last 2 games - giving away possesion needlessly on a number of occasions!

Weir is another one who needs a boot up the arse - was an accident waiting to happen at times today

Hemdani - for a defensive midfielder, he wins NO 50/50 challenges whatsoever.

I noticed that myself. Infact, if you watch him closely, he doesn't even tackle. He intercepts the ball after it is passed. Tokely ran down the right flank and Hemdani was in front of him, and I'm shouting 'Stick a foot in!'... but he just let him run on. It took Papac to track back to make a tackle.

We don't have a thompson playing for rangers.

thomson!! That make you feel better??? tube!

Does make me feel better actually. If you rate him so much, you should at least get his name right.

One of my pet hates, spelling our players' names wrong, like "thompson" and charlie "adams"!

Does make me feel better actually. If you rate him so much, you should at least get his name right.

One of my pet hates, spelling our players' names wrong, like "thompson" and charlie "adams"!

"cousins"

"cousins"

De Marcus! Grrr

Its DA-fucking-Marcus!

I think those who so often said they would rather have Hemdani than Thomson should take a good look at how much our midfield is struggling without Thomson! Adam is getting slaughtered for his performances and barry has recieved a fair bit of criticism but imo Hemdani has been worse than both these last 2 games - giving away possesion needlessly on a number of occasions!

Weir is another one who needs a boot up the arse - was an accident waiting to happen at times today

Ok he had an off day, criticism is due but lets not go over board. The thread alone is harsh in my opinion. He was shite today and last week but how many other times can you say Hemdani was shite? How many time has he been outstanding for us.. Wonderfully gifted player and we're lucky we have him.

Had a poor game v Gretna as well

Yes he did, but I think some people have very short memories.

Just a few months ago when Hemdani was in the wilderness and we were all slating this decision WS justified himself to us by saying that Hemdani isn't suited to playing against the majority of SPL teams as they 'rough it up' so to speak.

His past two performacres have shown, yet again that WS knows what he is doing.

I think the problem is that in the last 2 games he has had to protect the defence all by himself. Barry has been pushing forward and Adam has just been nowhere near what is expected of a midfield player. Hemdani is not a tackler but is far more effective because of his intelligence and anticipation. I would always play him in every game and rate him a lot higher than Thomson although I do prefer the Hemdani ,Ferguson, Thomson midfield which provides a great balance.

Why is it that when Hemdani has 2 or 3 misplaced passes he is deemed not good enough or not suited to the spl and players like Whittaker, Thomson and Weir who regularly fail to find their own men tend to be excused this criticism?

2 bad games in what, 2 seasons? Wasn't the worst player on the park. Was poor v Gretna but was bloody excellent away at Easter Road. Must be hard to concentrate on your game when you have Charlie 5 bellies playing alongside you.

I have been very critical of Hemdani all season and i've taken no end of abuse fron his backers over my critisism of him. The way I see it the guy is far too slow, he can't tackle, he offers NOTHING going forward and on average 90% of his passes are either backwards or to either side.

Watching him today all I kept asking was "what is he doing", "what is his role in the team"? .....

Walter should have hooked him at half time and went 4-4-2, it's time we BIN this 4-5-1 nonsense its obviously NOT working. We made an POOR Gretna side look half decent midweek and we were awful today and lucky not to conceed !!

WE NEED AN ATTACKING MIDFIELDER !!

couldn't agree more mate.. thought he is very over rated and overpaid as well as we were only playing him in CL games for most of the season so far.. not the best spl player im afraid