***The Alan Hutton Thread***

gemzgers

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knew it would happen and have said so on numerous occasions, but it doesnt soften he blow especially when his replacement is Christain Dailly.

Futhermore, we apparently are going to waste £3.5 million on Lafferty. The news just gets worse and worse.

Absolutely gutted. We have just lost one of the best RB's in Europe, a young Scottish lad who was only going to get better and he was one of us.

All the best Alan and I hope you move on to bigger and better things. If it doesn't work out, you'll always be welcome back here!

Probably best being away from this sh*te anyway, especially that pr*ck Murray.

Team is severly weakened, we need quality. Get it done Smith!

Who next? Fleck?

Wish Alan all the best, thanks for ripping the utter p*sh out of mcpaddy every old firm game and for being the main reason for our Champions League run this season.

It's weird coming to terms with the fact he isn't a Rangers player anymore.

Coming through the youth system, his rise to fame after the leg break, now he's gone! :(

Aw well hes away will be sadly mist think we should thank the man for the memories he has gave us :( hope whittaker fills in well .

Best Memories Of Alan ?

Did SDM Force Him Out ?

Get Posting Fellow Bears

Aw well hes away will be sadly mist think we should thank the man for the memories he has gave us :( hope whittaker fills in well .

Best Memories Of Alan ?

Did SDM Force Him Out ?

Get Posting Fellow Bears

Welcome to the forum (tu)

Best Memories Of Alan ?

Did SDM Force Him Out ?

Get Posting Fellow Bears

Welcome (tu).

Best memory, the game against Stuttgart when he ran the show from right back.

Was he forced out? Well it wouldn't have been hard to keep him here put it that way.

His surging runs, showing up World Class players and his thundering challenges on McGeady.

I think he's been pushed out the door.

I think he should of played tonight, helped us win and say his goodbyes. Then sign later tonight/tomorrow morning.

His surging runs, showing up World Class players and his thundering challenges on McGeady.

I think he should of played tonight, helped us win and say his goodbyes. Then sign later tonight/tomorrow morning.

That would be really bitter sweet.

Nah, I agree with Muff that it would have been better for him to say goodbye tonight.

Nah, I agree with Muff that it would have been better for him to say goodbye tonight.

There was no chance he was going to play tonight.

Rangers and Tottenham wouldnt have allowed it.

Absolutely gutted.

Got very mixed feelings. Of course I wish him the best and hope he keeps playing well and shows people that scottish players can succeed in the modern era.

BUT as a londoner I really don't like spurs, so i feel dirty hoping they win.