***The Alan Hutton Thread***

gemzgers

wouldnt say he was weak defensivley maybe thats just a little bias from charlie there? you cant have an attacking fullback not getting caught out in the other end of the park from time to time.

I agree, common sense.

Only really have Gers men come out the closet for Sky on CL nights, Souness, Mcleish maybe Wilkins more often and for me is the best pundit on there and Andy Gray is never asked about us.

Welcome to the forum mate btw (tu)

Thanks for the welcome (tu)

Andy Gray spends way too much of his time playing with his touch screen drawing machine to give any worthwhile input. Generally im too busy getting another beer from the fridge to listen to what half of them say, but nicholas is embarrasing, its bad enough having hansen representing the scots without him too.

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those pictures do nothing to convince me that he is actually happy to be there.

His eyes look distant and the smile looks very forced.

It gets worse IMO (td)

http://media.putfile.com/Allan-Hutton-Interview-Jan-31-2008

"How much of a dream is it for you to play in The Premiership"

He just told yo that he's played for his boyhood hereos (which I believe would be most peoples dream) for a number of years, is the interviewer that stupid doh

Ach he'll be fine once he get's in there and playing. Wont miss the SPish at all. He'll be glad to get away from one of the worst leagues in the world.

I hated Spurs until he joined, I will now watch out for them.

Still can't really believe he's gone :(

I think the fact he doesn't look all that happy in his Tottenham interviews makes me feel sorry for him and want him back at Ibrox.

Good video though mate (tu)

eww sugababes, sorry mate, it looks good but i cant watch it with that music over the back! maybe the verve - bittersweet symphony or something

and you should only of used the gers pics of him, i bet none of us wanna see him in those colours

applaud you for the effort tho

good vid...im sad he is gone but he is not the best player thats ever left us. We have had much better players leave and we have been like 'how will we cope' ..but we always bounce back. Like i said in another thread..good luck to Hutton but he is gone now, time to move on and concentrate on our current players

Still seems dead wrong to me. Best of luck to Alan at Spurs, but he should still be a Ranger - I have to agree with scott316 on this one. Yes, the club benefitted financially, and I think Davis will be a great addition to the squad. However, offloading players like Hutton chops away at the very soul of the club.

good vid...im sad he is gone but he is not the best player thats ever left us. We have had much better players leave and we have been like 'how will we cope' ..but we always bounce back. Like i said in another thread..good luck to Hutton but he is gone now, time to move on and concentrate on our current players

Amen brother (tu)

Hopefully there is enough of a conveyor belt of talent comming through Murray Park that we can afford to sell these players and have others to come in and take their places.

Lyon are a good example of challenging on all fronts while selling top players. Ajax are a previous example.