This Davis kid

baxtersbigtoe

This is a good player we have here, very exciting prospect when he came thru at Villa, went to Fulham but the new manager seems to want to build his own team.

Exactly the type of player we have been crying out for, roams from box to box, creative, scores goals, and is a diehard bluenose.

I hope to god we have the option of signing him after the loan!!

Box to box midfielder. Can also play on the right. The main man in the Villa midfield and team until O'Neill came in. The main reason why N. Ireland have done so well of late. His distribution is up there with Paul Scholes!

top NI player.

although i dont watch NI, i know he is main man.

i remember last season he ruled villa midfield and scored loads in EPL.

he is quality

he's been pish for fulham when he's managed to get a game, which does'nt bode well IMO.

I reckon he will be a replacement for Hutton. Hear me out. Whittaker goes back to full back, Davis replaces Whittaker is midfield. Great bit of business by WS. £9M in the bank, Whittaker in his more natural position and a great midfielder on loan. Hopefully there is a "1st refusal on buying Davis in the summer" option.

top NI player.

although i dont watch NI, i know he is main man.

i remember last season he ruled villa midfield and scored loads in EPL.

he is quality

he's been pish for fulham when he's managed to get a game, which does'nt bode well IMO.

And obviously playing pish for a team who play the free flowing roaming football that has lead to them challenging for a top 4 place is the best basis to judge him on <_<

he has been pish, i agree.

that is only since sanchez left, the man who brought him there.

he has had a dip in form for a few months - thats how they are loaning him. he dont feel wanted at fulham now.

playing for his boyhood heroes will bring back top form

Not seen much of him, but when i have seen him play for villa he looked quality. Not really seen him play at Fulham, but could be a good bit of business. Sure when I saw him for Villa he was quite box to box and excellent going forward. Also reports we have the option to buy him at end of loan. Good move in my opinion.

Guest therabbitt

aye - quite exited about this signing -was a little downheartened that it wasnt a permanent move, although I hope we have something in the contract (not heard anything though)

he's just the ticket for our midfield - bye bye Charlie, St Mirren bound soon...or back under yer old gaffer Bomber at the Bully Wee...

He's an attacking midfield player, who has also played on the left for Northern Ireland, he played there against Spain and had a really good game! He was very highly rated at Villa, but not by O'Neill :craphead: . He has been a mainstay in the NI team for 2 years and has scored once for NI that I can remember, against Wales.

I reckon he will be a replacement for Hutton. Hear me out. Whittaker goes back to full back, Davis replaces Whittaker is midfield. Great bit of business by WS. £9M in the bank, Whittaker in his more natural position and a great midfielder on loan. Hopefully there is a "1st refusal on buying Davis in the summer" option.

doh he's been at full back for the majority of his games at rangers

good signing, should add an extra dimension to our midfield

I think hes gonna be a great signing, had 2 great seasons at villa, got into the N.I squad and was part of the team that beat England 1-0, has lost hsi way at fulham but that side has been shocking, if we can give him back his confidence and he shows the form he had for villa we will have a cracking player