Kenny Miller still a target according to Bob Cass.

pcbear

I wouldn't be too happy if we signed him, but he's arguably better than Boyd, who, in fairness, is struggling more due to lack of games.

:craphead: gd 1 . No matter what is said about boyd. Miller is not better

Ad Rather have sebo than Miller!!!

there very similar, both run themselevs in2 the ground, but cant find the fuckin net.

Only diffrence is Sebo isnt a scummy bastard ... more of a legend :lol:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IM not bothered now, if Walter wants him, Walter will get him regardless. At least he has a 1.5mill clause so he wont cost us the end of the earth, slight consolation I suppose :huh:

I hope he breaks his leg on the last day of the season ruling him out for months!!

I hope he breaks his fucking neck.

I don't want him back either but let's be sensible about it.

I hope he breaks his leg on the last day of the season ruling him out for months!!

I hope aliens come and take him away to another universe. Then THEY can break his neck.

I hope aliens come and take him away to another universe. Then THEY can break his neck.

:lol:

Better

Miller again doh

This one isn't going away.

It would take balls from Smith and Ally to carry this one through knowing how the fans feel about the guy.

It will happen , unfortunately

We will need lots of goalscoring midfielders , because this guys scoring record is abysmal. in 30 starts for celtic he scored 11 goals , to win a championship your top goalscorer will need to score more goals than that

Hate the idea, horrible signing, don't rate him at all, completely lacks quality, poor mans Novo............

BUT........I won't get my knickers in a twist about it if it happens. It's Walter's call ultimately. If Miller's in a Rangers jersey next season, I applaud him, no questions asked.

For now, I would support and join in with any 'Miller GTF' chants though ! :)

And you complain about the 'boo-boys'? Whats the difference?

Hate the idea, horrible signing, don't rate him at all, completely lacks quality, poor mans Novo............

BUT........I won't get my knickers in a twist about it if it happens. It's Walter's call ultimately. If Miller's in a Rangers jersey next season, I applaud him, no questions asked.

For now, I would support and join in with any 'Miller GTF' chants though ! :)

And you complain about the 'boo-boys'? Whats the difference?

Ach, I was just saying that with tongue firmly in cheek. ;) I wouldn't personally indulge in that because for me it's a side swipe at Walter. But I wouldn't have a go at fans for doing it either. It can't be compared to the booing of a player that is actually on the park in a Rangers jersey.

I don't know if I made it clear, but you do realise that I was talking about Miller chants BEFORE he signs, yeah ?

Moyes grew up a Rangers supporter and still is today. His family are all Rangers supporters. He played something like 23 games for celtc. He never celebrated in a way to disgust us and he never slated the club in the papers.

Moyes is a quality manager and would do wonders at this club, Kenny Miller is a terrible footballer on top of being a complete and utter clownshoe.

Miller can't score we dont want him ..dont need him

I am with everyone in this post we don't need him or want him but thats not going to sway walt not to sign him. I honestly think Miller will come in the summer and get a first team place. :angry2: