Broomloan Front..

To the game, no, to Manchester yes. Would be unfair to go to the game after refusing to attend all the home and away games. Never got tickets but I'm pretty sure I could get ones for the final should we make it. I'd sell them.

(tu) u would get 1 no bother from travel club

To the game, no, to Manchester yes. Would be unfair to go to the game after refusing to attend all the home and away games. Never got tickets but I'm pretty sure I could get ones for the final should we make it. I'd sell them.

thats the answer i would have expected from yourself mate just hope if we do get there manchester isnt full of "gers fans" like barcelona which was the only trip i never enjoyed this season

thats the answer i would have expected from yourself mate just hope if we do get there manchester isnt full of "gers fans" like barcelona which was the only trip i never enjoyed this season

it deffinetly will be, every part-time supporter that i know went to barca and when u meet them and start talking about rangers they say "were u in barca?" what is the big deal with barca? that is the very reason i didnt go to barca and im soooo glad, would have just been full of numptys.

(tu) u would get 1 no bother from travel club

Defenatley(sp) (tu)

it deffinetly will be, every part-time supporter that i know went to barca and when u meet them and start talking about rangers they say "were u in barca?" what is the big deal with barca? that is the very reason i didnt go to barca and im soooo glad, would have just been full of numptys.

it was indeed gaz big stuart couldnt stop laughing at me when folk were saying it was theyre first trip and i was asking why they werent in seville

It was. Alot of drunken neds about who would probably never even consider making a trip to Ibrox let alone any other game. They were there simply because it was a glamour tie.

it was indeed gaz big stuart couldnt stop laughing at me when folk were saying it was theyre first trip and i was asking why they werent in seville

:craphead: they probably were!