Walter Smith Touchline Ban

I actually Forgot that Walter Smith Touchline ban Starts on Saturday <cr>

Anybody else kinda worried with Ally and Kenny running the show, or is it the case the Players shouldn't need motivated for a Oldfirm match?

Well Walter normally sits up top anyway...comes down, tells ally something...thats it.

I guess he'll phone ally, even have a bluetooth headset to him? :lol: We could offer ours up [RMED] COD 4 TEAM?

Walter phone ally..

W: "GET THAT FANNY ADAM OF THE PITCH, WHY DID I CHOOSE HIM? HE CANNY SHOOT FOR BAWS"

A: " SURE BOSS, HIS BAGS HAVE BEEN PACKED AS YOU HAD ASKED FOR BEFORE THE GAME, HE WON'T PULL ON A RFC TOP AGAIN"

W " GOOD, GTF ADAM"

:lol:

I'm slightly worried. On a good few occassions we have seen Walter come down from the stands to have a go at both Super, Kenny and the team for not carrying things out the way he wants them.

Will they be in contact over radio or will Ian Durrant be left to run back and forward???

But I guess we'll see what Super is made of. If he has what it takes to one day be the manager.

Doesnt a touchline ban mean no contact with the bench?

If he is allowed a headset, they may as well lift his ban just now.

ever manager phones down... hughes had a radio when he was suspended.

anyways... im glad walter got the touchline ban... means he won't miss all our goals when hes running from his seat to the touchline.

What about in the dressing room, will he be allowed in?

I remember Arsene Wenger wasn't allowed in before and at half-time.

I honestly have no idea.

I dont see the point in a touchline ban if you can go in to the dresing room, phone down to the bench and have an impact on the game. It could even turn out better for us as Walter will see the game from an elevated posiiton.

It works out well for us on Saturday, but if this is the case it should be reviewed for all Managers. A ban should mean a ban and you should have to stay clear from 1 hr before the game until 1 hr after the game.

What about in the dressing room, will he be allowed in?

I remember Arsene Wenger wasn't allowed in before and at half-time.

Some bans can involve this..

Think frank rijkards ban involved this, and a big thing was made about it, so i doubt he wont be allowed in at half time

A standard touchline ban means exactly that ... he won't be allowed on the touchline.

It's not an issue as someone already said, Walt spends most of his time in the stand anyways.

I thought Ally said in a prematch interview that a telephone system was installed before they even finished telling Walter he had a ban!!

You could see Durrant pass the phone to the gaffer at times, as well as ID running down those stairs to tell AMc and KM instructions.

Was fine in the end -mind you they were only up against the tactical genius of Strapon! may have been harder if he was against someone who actually understood football tactics!