Once again Rangers show their generosity.

:rangers::clap::rangers:

Rangers keepers' surprise visit for CIS Cup fall victim

Mar 28 2008 Exclusive by Donna Watson

A PENSIONER badly hurt in a fall after the CIS Cup final got a surprise visit from two of his Rangers heroes yesterday.

Alex Moore, who turns 73 today, was left fighting for life following his team's victory over Dundee United.

And yesterday, Ibrox goalies Allan McGregor and Graeme Smith went to hospital to present him with a top printed with his name and age.

Alex, from Cumbernauld, near Glasgow, said: "This was a huge surprise and it really has made my day.

"To think that the guys would take the time to come and see me, especially when they're so busy preparing for an Old Firm game, really means the world.

"Rangers has been such a huge part of my life and this gesture will definitely help me on the road to recovery."

Retired primary teacher Alex was found unconscious in the road with a shattered pelvis after the Hampden final.

Police thought he had been the victim of a hit-and-run but later ruled that out.

Alex, who will have to watch tomorrow's game at Ibrox on TV, remembered nothing of what happened.

Doctors at Monklands Hospital in Airdrie have told him he'll spend at least another month there as he recovers from gruelling surgery.

McGregor said he was honoured to hear Alex talk of his delight at the visit.

He said: "I had read in the papers about Alex and was very keen to visit him.

"All the boys at Rangers wish him a speedy recovery."

We're even offering a couple of hours accommodation for 7,000 East End vagrants on Saturday.

At least it gets them off the streets!

Again like Hoff said, can't hear enough of this stuff (tu)