Getting the Battle Fever on?

*Manticore*

Play up Rangers, you know what's needed tomorrow.

You will be walking out in front of over 40 thousand people who dream of being in your position.

You have an opportunity to become legends - we know you will not let us down.

hat.jpg

thinffig30ik1.jpg

thinffig11yn2.jpg

Sandyjardine.jpg

09053850.jpg

10shlah.jpg

6o4w58z.jpg

TamForsyth.jpg

colinstein.jpg

2d2b28l.jpg

thinffig06dq0.jpg

johngreig1978kz7.jpg

261617165_0fe98bc523.jpg

257ome0.jpg

4e0bols.jpg

4bptoox.jpg

ecwcibrox5lmeh6.jpg

Don't worry, we'll play our part, your 12th man will always be there:

2515246.jpg

4hc6mj4.jpg

2nheviq.jpg

2urqa3c.jpg

2cx928n.jpg

Nice one Manti.

I sense a season of greatness.

Aye.

I'm Mr Cautious of Cautious Street, Cautious Town, but I can't help but notice the mentality of this Rangers team.

They just keep doing enough and no more.

1-0 tomorrow.

I'm scared to wonder how far they can go, I hate overconfidence.

But I was playing 'Quadrophenia' the other day ;)

you know what guys i am just like a youngster again, my stomach is churning just like the old days and i will not sleep tonight. i cant wait for the game to start and hope the gers can give us a victory and make me and thousands of other happy men . :rangers:

you know what guys i am just like a youngster again, my stomach is churning just like the old days and i will not sleep tonight. i cant wait for the game to start and hope the gers can give us a victory and make me and thousands of other happy men . :rangers:

I'm the same mate.

But we have a team and management of True Rangers.

They will not let us down.

WATP

Nice one Manti.

I sense a season of greatness.

Aye.

I'm Mr Cautious of Cautious Street, Cautious Town, but I can't help but notice the mentality of this Rangers team.

They just keep doing enough and no more.

1-0 tomorrow.

I'm scared to wonder how far they can go, I hate overconfidence.

But I was playing 'Quadrophenia' the other day ;)

Aye, I know what you mean. I was talking to another Bear at work today and we agree that there is a mentality about this team that is almost visible. They will just not give up. Who knows where it will lead us? Hopefully the title and Manchester seen as how I'm all booked up!!

No Surrender.

Yes Minstral I know exactly how you feel and magnificent post Manticore.

I am so excited awaiting this game. It is a biggie and I feel we will be up for it. I cannot imagine we will not be. The adrenalin is pumping through MY body already - for the players it must be ten times that.

Walter Smith has done this so often as has Ally and Kenny to a lesser extent. WGS - his experiences are somewhat different.

I bet Walter comes out on top.

If our midfield players Davis, Ferguson, Thomson, Daily and ? All play well then we will win it. They will strangle Celtic.

It will be the real first step to the title.

lets do it for all our absent friends who are no longer with us, but im sure will be looking down and cheering us on, and im sure my father and grandfather will have their scarves on ready for tomorrow just like the old days. :rangers:

lets do it for all our absent friends who are no longer with us, but im sure will be looking down and cheering us on, and im sure my father and grandfather will have their scarves on ready for tomorrow just like the old days. :rangers:

We will never forget them, disaster victims, war casualties, our forefathers for me everything we do should honour them.

absentfriendsbanner.jpg

000_0036.jpg

Brilliant pics Manti and the heartfelt posts say it all. Tomorrow is a big day, but we will come through it. Im sure.

A dhim in work was a bit gobsmacked when he suggested that we would lose the Championship by being distracted by the UEFA Cup, I told him that our superior morality would prevent that.

We will never forget them, disaster victims, war casualties, our forefathers for me everything we do should honour them.

absentfriendsbanner.jpg

000_0036.jpg

manti i love those pictures i always get a lump in my throat when i look at them they bring back all the memories of my father and grandfather. (tu)

Brilliant pics Manti and the heartfelt posts say it all. Tomorrow is a big day, but we will come through it. Im sure.

A dhim in work was a bit gobsmacked when he suggested that we would lose the Championship by being distracted by the UEFA Cup, I told him that our superior morality would prevent that.

Absolutely !!

manti i love those pictures i always get a lump in my throat when i look at them they bring back all the memories of my father and grandfather. (tu)

It's a heavy burden that we put on our boys, they are not just fighting for today's Trophies, they have a great history to uphold.

But they are True Rangers, they will live up to the expectations of history.

Walter and Ally will leave them in no doubt about what is expected of them tomorrow (oops, today).

It's time to stand up and be counted.