Roy Carroll - nightmare of a half for Derby

J_RFC87

1536: GOAL Derby 0-3 Aston Villa

Roy Carroll has had the world's worst first-half. His terrible kick goes straight to Stilyan Petrov, who, quick as a flash, lobs the ball straight back over the keeper's head and into the corner from about 45 yards.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/e...rem/7342973.stm

Glad we got rid of him? :craphead:

The first doesnt sound much better

A terrible error by Roy Carroll as he fails to catch Ashley Young's inswinging cross and under pressure, he turns the ball into the back of the net.

The only thing i actually remeber Roy Carroll for is when Man U were playing spurs, leading, with 2 mins to go, defoe tries to lob him from the halfway line and Carroll throws the ball over his shoulder, over the line, but the linesman missed it doh

Not a fan in the slightest, mistakes galore, and he has personal issues as well, nah glad to see the back of him if im honest

McGregor -

SCOTLAND NUMBER 1, SCOTLAND SCOTLAND NUMBER 1!!

The only thing i actually remeber Roy Carroll for is when Man U were playing spurs, leading, with 2 mins to go, defoe tries to lob him from the halfway line and Carroll throws the ball over his shoulder, over the line, but the linesman missed it doh

Was pedro mendes that not defoe

Derby County, the shittest team ever to grace the Premiership. GTFRUY Jewell you fat tool :D

Now that fat cretin is a completely different kettle of fish.

Hope you observe another relegation next year ya prick

Derby County, the shittest team ever to grace the Premiership. GTFRUY Jewell you fat tool :D

Now that fat cretin is a completely different kettle of fish.

Hope you observe another relegation next year ya prick

Oh I do agree (tu)