Big defeat for PLG tonight

PSG lost 3-2 at home to Nice after leading 2-1 late on. Le Guen gave a rare display of real emotion when the Nice winner went in. It just had that feel about it that it might be the end for him at PSG. We'll see....

As bad as PLG has been at PSG it seems that nobody can make them the big club that they still believe they are.

They remind me of Newcastle.

They deserve everything they get.

When a club is formed and it's only aim is to compete with the traditional big clubs (Saint Etienne, Marseille,...) everything is fake about it.

I hate fake clubs :)

I'd love to know what he thinks when he sees us now

Probably thinks Eh a should never have fell oot wie Bazza an a wid be heading fur Manchester right noo instead of the sahara, ah well better get the desert boots oan again it's gonna be a long walk ! :rolleyes::sherlock:

they have 5 games left, currently 18th, joint with 17th and 19th on 35 points

still to play

Caen 12th

Auxerre 15th

Toulouse 16th

St Etienne 5th

Sochaux 13th

lets hope they go down

PSG lost 3-2 at home to Nice after leading 2-1 late on. Le Guen gave a rare display of real emotion when the Nice winner went in. It just had that feel about it that it might be the end for him at PSG. We'll see....

I hope it is the end for him in football. Terrible manager. He is actually pathetic. Hate the man.

I hope it is the end for him in football. Terrible manager. He is actually pathetic. Hate the man.

(tu)