***The Official Rangers v St. Johnstone Thread***

Muff

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the fuck is going on with these injuries

SJ players are attacking us.

It was the only way for SJ to play. My heart is still racing, the only good thing I could see today was Buffel. Fingers crossed he gets a start for the next two games!

Any news on Burke & Naismith?

did buffel score and it was chopped off?

i was at working during the game, only seen about 15 mins of the first half

he was also denied a stonewall penalty..clearly brought down from behind so with that and the Sheep getting a perfectly good goal chopped off yesterday the Tims had better not dare start their conspiracy theories again when we get past them :craphead:

Well we eventually got there in the end, despite the best efforts of that cunt in the middle McDonald. How he never gave a penalty for the foul on Buffel with two minutes to go still astonishes me. He gave us absolutely nothing all day, and it's just another example of the standard of refereeing in this country.

I'm not using him as an excuse though - that performance was a disgrace from some of the players and I'm glad Ally recognised that in his interview at the end.

:unionflag: thank god we got through that. burke and naisy down, naisy should be ok but burke could be out for rest of season. and who thought cousin didnt look interested. :bouncy:

poor performance, but overall we were more deserving of going through.

our finishing was awful, 6 or 7 scuffed pish shots, some terrible decision making in the attacking areas.

defence was fine imo, until clubfoot came in like bambam.