Small Point: Crowds reaction to McManus and MacGregor

Bluepeter9

At Ibrox in the first old game McManus got strechered off - we applaud him, sad to see a good player hurt.

McGregor gets injured and goes of to derisory boos.

I know which set of fans I would rather be in.

I also liked the dignity Smith showed in defeat - no bullshit, no histronics just a dignified response.

At Ibrox in the first old game McManus got strechered off - we applaud him, sad to see a good player hurt.

McGregor gets injured and goes of to derisory boos.

I know which set of fans I would rather be in.

I also liked the dignity Smith showed in defeat - no bullshit, no histronics just a dignified response.

Definatly agree there mate.

No shit from Smith, he just digs deep, and gets on with the next one.

No panic Smith - just grim determination!

What you want and need from a manager. Can you imagine if he had ran around like a dafty after the game shouting "We're going to lose the league, what is the point in going on" Although to be fair I wouldn't be surprised if our neighbours across the city did something like that....

Did anyone else at the game notice how when our players had a corner or throw infront of the tims, they seemed to feel the need to fly down sets of stairs, jumping by polis and start trying to BLESS THEMSELVES ? :blink:

When was the last time half of these inbred tattie munchers set foot in a chapel ?

and yet they had the banner " Scotlands shame " Fuckin idiots and they find throwing coins at doctors appropriate.

Mind you if this happened to Boruc I would certainly boo him, I despise the fe*ian bastard.

Aye and that prick Caldwell..........