****The Official Hibs v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF was that booking for, didnt even touch the guy, and he let away jones for scything down novo.

just typical pish spl refereeing it happens all the time and it pisses me off.

pisses me off as well, jones makes a shocking tackle on novo, but gets a warning.

Cuellar doesnt even touch fletcher and its a yellow card.

Blind eyes always get turned to scottish divers so we wont hear f all about it.

Playing some decent stuff in our own half, but we don't have any link between the midfield and up front. Cousin is holding the ball up quite well, but he's having to do it far too deep meaning Novo is isolated up top himself. The high ball hasn't worked either due to Rob Jones and no support from the midfield to get onto the second ball. We're crying out for someone to hit the byline.

If i'm allowed to be honest, i have to say we have been pretty abysmal in the middle and up front, middle of the park wont pass to the strikers but instead they play a pass back the way only for them to lump it up the park to our strikers but its not working out.

I feel if rangers don't improve in the second half, kiss goodbye to 3 points

Is the SPL slipping away from us?

You couldn't tell we need to win this game.

The long ball to Rob Jones is a fucking joke. The twice we've got the ball down and played football we've carved them open.

our midfield is just too static, all 3 Thomson Ferguson and Davis are all far too similar to each other, and why wont any of them have a crack from outside the area? We need to be more direct and stop looking for the long balls, their defence is piss poor.

Guest Andypendek

cheer up you lot!

a draw's not much use to us, at least it is equally as bad a result as a loss. so i reckon we'll see a far more positive showing this half.

at least we won't be bored.