Lee McCulloch

BLUEDIGNITY

Could you not have made this point in another LM thread?

He is a good player and IMO is seen as the long term replacement for Prso. As a Wigan fan i can assure you he would be a hit up here. he is good in the air and works hard for the team. The fact that he is a left footed player is another bonus because he will add balance. He has been Wigans second best player behind Baines thi season.

You couldn't have seen that much of him if you condiser that you can't even spell McCulloch  :lol:

Aye and before you edited it you coodny even spell "THIS" & condiser is consider

Back to school numpty

OWNED <clack>

BTW it was down to a typing error rather than a lack of ability to spell! :lol:

You know, if you want to pick needlessly at other peoples errors,you've got to make sure that you are perfect yourself.Which I'm sure you think you are. :rolleyes:

mcCullough would be a great player for us

Have you actually seen him play.

It should be Wigan-the rugby club he plays for

yes i have seen him play and hes a fighter just what wee need fast can score goals strong and his family are all rangers fans so he will have the club at heart and fight for the club unlike some players at the club right now

OWNED  <clack>

BTW it was down to a typing error rather than a lack of ability to spell! :lol:

You know, if you want to pick needlessly at other peoples errors,you've got to make sure that you are perfect yourself.Which I'm sure you think you are. :rolleyes:

Quite right, PB. By the way, "peoples" requires an apostrophe :lol::lol::lol::lol:

It was a joke FFS. doh It's not as if I was looking for bitch points.

Hey, hey, check the smilies, sunshine. Laughing smilie, no dig at you , chill, man, be cool, relax, have a cooooold beer or two. Now, that feels better, don't it. (tu)