Tommy Burns has passed away

Ibroxblue

I'm shocked. Another fight we hoped Tommy would come through.

As we've all said Tommy was one of the good guys of Scottish football and our managment team and most of our players would echo that!

Our thoughts are with your family at this tragic time!

RIP.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What horrible news to wake up to :(

Tommy was one of the good guys.

My thoughts are with his family.

My post exactly.

Puts last night into some sort of perspective.

RIP Tommy - one of the few tims us bluenoses actually had respect for.

My dad was a celtic fan, he was in the same unit of the southern general, at the same time as morten weighorst was in. Every time Tommy Burns would come to visit morten he would come and spend a few minutes talking football with my dad, which really sums up what this man was like. A true Gentleman.

R.I.P Tommy

R.i.p Tommy, Well respected throughout football and rightly so.

In an old rangers video i have it shows you him with rangers fans signing autographs before the auld old firm game at ibrox in 2000, just shows you how much he was respected and how kind a man he was.

Terrible news after an already depressing night.

RIP Tommy

A true gent who will be missed by all the players and coaches he has come across in football.

It really is such a horrible thing for a man so young and with so much to give, loosing his life. Hopefully there will be some sort of fund raising match to help out his family through this tough time.

Very sorry indeed to hear this. :( A kind, decent, and honest man who was a credit both to the club he loved and to Scotland.

The world's a poorer place today because of his passing. My heartfelt condolences to his family and friends.