Oh Beasley Knew..

glad he was apart of it as he would of been injured for the CIS cup final. I realy cant wait for his role next season!

Same Here Man I Was Sitting Next To A Man And A Woman One Wouldnt Get Off DMB'S Back Then When He Missed His First Chance The Woman Said This

"My Husbands Cock Has Better Accuracy Than That We Monkey" "Dmb Is Shit" "Get That Monkey Off" To Say A Few

Same Here Man I Was Sitting Next To A Man And A Woman One Wouldnt Get Off DMB'S Back Then When He Missed His First Chance The Woman Said This

"My Husbands Cock Has Better Accuracy Than That We Monkey" "Dmb Is Shit" "Get That Monkey Off" To Say A Few

classy lady doh

classy lady doh

thats really horrible! i thought DMB was absolute quality today!

What a waste of a ticket.

Its supporters like that who give the club a bad name. Are u really a Bear if you call our own black player a monkey?? Disgusting.

That is pretty sick, he scored and played pretty well, what more could she want...?

What a waste of a ticket.

Burds and fitba.... <_<

I would have punched fuck out of her.

If they want equality they should get it.

A racist is a racist no matter the sex and they deserve a fucking doing

The monkey comment, you should have reported the 'lady'.

Putrid. Singing a different tune at the end of the match, no doubt. "Supporters" like this can GTF and go join the Green Legions of the Damned - they are NOT WELCOME, and NOT WANTED here.

Fuckin disgraceful. Jimenez is right, a doing is required.

On a lighter note though, my wife couldn't say that, given my "aim" if I need to get up in the middle of the night!!

The monkey comment, you should have reported the 'lady'.

erm lady?